Refresher course for food handlers A/B/C/ 6 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
ICOTEA offers a wide variety of training courses, even an online refresher course for food handlers required to renew the validity of the certificate obtained thanks to the food handlers course.
Category A/B/C – HACCP
The public health certificate has been replaced by compulsory food handlers course attendance (in accordance with the art. 1 of the Regional decree dated 19 February 2007 and following modifications and/or integrations): at the end of this initial training programme and after passing the test, you will receive a training certificate (valid for a period of three years). At the end of the third year, you must attend a refresher course for food handlers of 6 hours.
The online food handlers course, as well as in classroom, is divided into three parts, A, B and C, depending upon the intended recipients.
This refresher course is for employees who already earned the certificate of food handler Category A/B/C.
• Total number of hours: 6
• Refresher course every three years, for workers who have already attended the basic food handler course
Contact us for any further information and to discover all advantages of Distance Learning.
• Quality and/or food industry managers within the company, as well as surveillance staff and confectioner's management;
• People who work in the canning industry;
• People who work in canteens and restaurants kitchen, and similar;
• Artisan ice cream makers;
• People who work in delis and pasta shops (fresh pasta production);
• People who work in coffee shops and self-service restaurants;
• People who work in establishments in the meat, fish and milk sectors;
• People who work in establishments for the manufacture of egg products, pastries and food in general;
• People who handle baked goods;
• People who handle dietetic products, for early childhood and for particular nutritional use;
• People who work in cheese factories;
• Students who attend a catering school and who don’t belong to the aforementioned categories, but are exposed to an outstanding microbiological risk;
• Sales personnel in commercial establishments (supermarkets, delicatessen, butcher shops, fishmongers, etc.).
• People who administer food in canteens
• Waiters (in catering activities)
• People who sell fruit and vegetables and carry unpacked food which need the monitoring of temperature (ex. Art. 44 Presidential decree n. 327/80).
• People who work in the field of food without having any direct contact with it.
Food handler belonging to the categories A,B and C.
Validity of the certificate issued
ICOTEA, is an institute authorised by the MIUR, so our certificates have legal value both in Italy and abroad. The certificate will contain the following wording: “Refresher course for Food handler category A/B/C, 6 hours”.
• Both exams and lessons are online;
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
• Basic food regulations
• Food tracking and tracing
• Food risk, microorganisms properties, mechanisms of biological contamination, pathogenic microorganisms
• Staff behaviour: personal hygiene, specific procedures
• Final exam