Refresher course for Prevention and Protection Service Manager, High risk - 14 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Refresher course for Prevention and Protection Service Manager
HIGH risk - 14 hours
This refresher course aims to satisfy indications included in the draft of the new State-Regions agreement initialled on 21 December 2011. The aim of this course is to provide information and the required update to employers in order to assess the risks for workers’ health and safety within the company.
The sectors to which belong HIGH-RISK companies are:
• Mineral extraction
• Other extractive industries
• Food industry
• Clothing industry
• Leather and tanning industry
• Paper/printing and publishing
• Non-metallic mineral products
• Metal processing and production
• Manufacture of machinery, mechanical equipment
• Manufacture of machinery, electrical and electronic equipment
• Energy, gas and water distribution and production
• Waste disposal
• Refineries/processing of nuclear fuels
• Chemical industry/fibres
• Residential social assistance
• This course is valid in accordance with the New State-Regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
• ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR. Our certificates have legal value in Italy and abroad.
• 14 Professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
• The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Refresher course for Prevention and Protection Service Manager course, HIGH risk - 14 hours”.
When does this course start?
• This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication, via email, of the registration procedure;
• To access click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”.
The aim of this course is to provide information and the required update to employers, in order to assess the risks for workers’ health and safety within the company.
• Both exams and lessons are online;
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
People who attended the safety course for Prevention and Protection Service Manager (employers) - HIGH risk employers (Mineral extraction and other extractive industries, construction, food industry, clothing industry, leather and tanning industry, wood, paper/printing and publishing, non-metallic mineral products, metal processing and production, manufacture of machinery, mechanical equipment, manufacture of machinery, electrical and electronic equipment, vehicles, furniture, energy, gas and water distribution and production, waste disposal, refineries, processing of nuclear fuels, chemical industry, fibres, rubber, plastic, healthcare, residential social assistance), or people who attended the refresher course within the previous five years.
• Safety regulatory framework;
• Main risk factors
• Risk assessment document and Interference risk assessment document
• Individual protection devices and safety data sheets
• Fire fighting systems
• Health surveillance
• inal exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.