Refresher course for Safety coordinator 40 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
The refresher course for safety coordinators at temporary or mobile construction sites (in accordance with art. 98 and attachment XIV of the Legislative Decree 81/2008) aims to acquire knowledge and comprehension about current legislation in the field of safety and health at workplaces and construction sites.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Refresher course for Safety coordinator - 40 hours”.
- The training course is partially covered by the funded training voucher, that is a funding, available by 31/12/2019, ICOTEA obtained in order to partially cover the total amount of this course. The total investment is € 399.00, but with this voucher you will pay only € 249.00, including VAT.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
In the field of Construction, the figure of Safety coordinator is compulsory in planning and implementation phases.
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
All professionals and technicians who already have the certificate of “Planning/work execution coordinator”.
- Safety at construction sites
- Individual protection devices in construction sites
- The scaffolding
- Risk assessment document (RAD) and Interference risk assessment document
- Work-related stress
- Basic First aid
- Psychology of safety
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.