Refresher course for training and information for workers 10 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This refresher course for training and information for workers fulfils the requirements included in the Legislative Decree 81/08, safety Consolidation act, Legislative Decree 160/09 and the update established in the last State-Regions Agreement regarding the initial training and refresher training of workers in High/Medium/Low risk enterprises.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”.
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- Professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Refresher course for training and information for workers 10 hours”.
Employees with permanent or term-based contracts, teachers, apprentices, business partners, etc. in companies or bodies concerning this field with High/Medium/Low risk.
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Workers who attended the initial training related to High/Medium/Low risk and need a regular update.
- Safety figures
- Main risks assessment
- Workers’ commitments
- First aid management
- Elements of combustion
- Final exam