Safety coordinator course 120 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This training course for safety coordinators, in accordance with the Legislative Decree 81/08, Title IV, Chapter I, Art. 98, is for professionals and technicians who are interested in working as safety coordinators in the planning and implementation phases in the field of Construction. This course aims to convey to the participants the knowledge required for a proper conduct of the safety coordinators’ activities, in planning and implementation phases, with particular reference to the topics regarding the health protection and the workers’ safety.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- Professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Safety coordinator - 120 hours”.
- you can take advantage of the Training voucher, available by 31/12/2019, ICOTEA obtained in order to partially cover the total amount of this course. The total investment is € 999.00, but with this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, including VAT;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249,00) and payment by balance (€ 400,00) at the end of the master, with any additional cost.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication via email of the registration procedure;
- You have to enrol by 31/12/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
- This course consists of 120 hours.
In the field of Construction, the figure of Safety coordinator is compulsory in planning and implementation phases.
- Blended learning and full immersion.
- The teacher could need a meeting through videoconferencing/Skype during the exams, exercises and the discussion of the final dissertation.
- Training portal.
- Personal assistance.
Degree: engineering, architecture, geology, agricultural science, environmental science. Upper secondary school diploma and professional qualification: surveyor, industrial expert, agriculture expert, agrotechnician.
- Hierarchy of legal sources
- Safety regulatory framework
- Tasks and skills
- Regulations about Italian Electrotechnical Committee (CEI)- Italian Organization for Standardization (UNI) - EC marking
- Classifications of risks
- Risk assessment document (RAD) and Interference risk assessment document
- Risk assessment document
- Workplace ergonomics
- Work-related stress
- Safety in construction sites
- Individual protection devices in construction sites
- The use of scaffolding
- Basic first aid
- Psychology of safety
- Communication techniques
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.