Safety manager course 16 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Decree 106/09 imposed to art. 37 paragraph VII, the burden on the Employer to train safety managers able to implement the employer’s directives thanks to their specific technical and professional skills.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad
- Professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording “Safety manager - 16 hours”.
This course aims to provide the competences required in order to carry out the role of Safety manager in enterprises, bodies, cooperatives, etc.
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Upper secondary school diploma or an equivalent certificate.
- Safety regulatory framework
- Main risk factors
- Methodology for the risks assessment
- Communication techniques
- Final exam