School 3.0 TABLET course and new technology 200 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
We designed online course in Tablet for School 3.0 for modern teachers looking forward for the benefits of modern technologies and devises. Duration of Advanced level course in Tablet for School 3.0 and New Technologies is 200 hours. Our online classes in Tablet for School 3.0 offer unmatched economic benefits. You can take advantage of Training Voucher. The cost is € 249.00 instead of € 399.00.
Online course in Tablet for School 3.0 and New Technologies is focused on technological devices used in modern schools. Along with the interactive whiteboard, it plays a decisive role in teaching innovation by representing a school friendly tool. This tool supplements Information and Communication technologies already used in classroom teaching to integrate varied disciplines. Our online course in Tablet for School 3.0 and New Tech is focused on innovation in education practices represents a deep transformation process that necessitates constant teachers’ support during their professional careers.
Compatibility of Funded Training Voucher and "Teacher's Card € 500,00". ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute accredited by the Ministry of Education, University and Research; in accordance with the Directive n. 170/16 Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our training courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s Card.
Advantages for students who attend this course
ICOTEA C.A.T. is accredited by the MIUR, so the certificate issued after completing online classes in Tablet for School 3.0 and New Technologies for the school of the future-200 hours-Advanced level” has legal value and it will be useful for the following reasons:
• to earn a point for school rankings, taking advantage of the work exemption recognized by the Public Administration, in accordance with current legislation. (Public administration recognizes ICOTEA as a qualified and accredited body for school staff training);
• professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
(*) What is the funded training voucher available by 31/12/2019?
• you can take advantage of the Training voucher to cover partially the total amount of this course;
• the total investment is usually € 349.00, but with this voucher you will pay only € 249.00, including VAT.
When does this course start?
• This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• you have to enroll by 31/12/2019;
• to access click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “ Enroll to the course ”;
• this course consists of 200 hours.
• School rankings
• Public competitions
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• both exams and lessons are online;
• follow your lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
• lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• personal assistance.
• Upper secondary school, any type of degree.
• To point out positive effects in communication in relation to education and learning, resulting from the utilisation of TABLETS in teaching
• To analyse theoretical, pedagogical and communicative processes that have implicitly accrued from the utilisation of TABLETS
• To provide knowledge and skills in the use of tablets and of its apps
• TABLET presentation and basic tools
• To teach through a new method: methodological aspects of teaching
• Skills in use of TABLETS and in methodological application
• Design and realisation of a teaching unit
• Final exam
For any additional information about online course in Tablet for School 3.0 and New Technologies from ICOTEA contact us sending email to email@example.com