Science in Finance (SECS-P/03) 150 hours – 6 ECTS
I will consult you later from my computer
Single Course: Science in Finance (SECS-P/03) 150 hours – 6 ECTS credits – 38 days.
6 ECTS - (SECS-P/03)
ICOTEA is authorised to provide the Degree Course in Linguistic Mediation Science by the MIUR (Ministry of Public Education, University and Research), M.D. dated 23 September 2013, published in O.J. n. 242 dated 15 October 2013. ICOTEA offers the possibility to attend single courses that are part of our degree course in Linguistic Mediation Science. After passing your exams, you will earn the ECTS credits and receive your certificate. The single courses are taken by our degree programme, including those freely chosen by the student.
The single course Science in Finance (SECS-P/03) lasts 150 hours and 38 days and gives you 6 ECTS credits. After passing your final test, you will receive the attendance certificate including the scientific disciplinary sector and the ECTS credits of your exam.
• Integration of the Study Plan: Attending this single course gives you 6 ECTS credits in the (SECS-P/03). This course is for graduates who need to follow these courses and pass the exams of those subjects that were not included in their degree study plan so that they can be admitted to master’s degree programmes, postgraduate specialty schools or public competitions;
• Work Exemption: possibility to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education, in accordance with the current legislation.
There are the following economic advantages:
• you can take advantage of the Training Voucher, available by 30/11/2019. The total investment is € 349,00, but thanks to this Voucher you will pay only € 199,00, VAT included;
• Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 Teacher’s Card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16 Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s Card.
When does this course start?
• This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access online lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 30/11/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the Course”;
• this course is 150 hours long and lasts 38 days.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education, in accordance with the current legislation.
• Study Plan Integration;
• Public competitions;
• Admission to master’s degree programmes or postgraduate specialty schools.
Public sector economics, constitutional economics, public sector functions, the consolidated account of the Public Administration, revenues’ classification, taxes’ classification, ordinary and extraordinary taxation, taxation principles, taxation unity, value-added tax, financial revenues and pension funds’ taxation, property tax, indirect taxation, international taxation’s principles, local taxes, taxes’ effects, public spending classification, public spending and transfers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. Enjoy the advantages of Distance Learning.