Specialisation course in ABA, SEN, SLD
ICOTEA provides two–year post graduate/ specialisation courses on teaching using ABA/SEN/SLD method for teachers, headmasters, freelancers, and workers in public and private institutions who want to work with people who suffer from authism.
1500 + 1500 hours and 60 + 60 ECTS through blended learning for two years, pursuant to Articles 6 and 8 Law 341/90.
Lessons and exams concerning this training are drawn up and validated by ICOTEA and Accademia Michelangelo (Academy of Fine Arts legally recognised).
So, qualifications received at the end of this kind of training are valid and in conformity with all categories open to recruitment in order to update school rankings:
• points 5,00 Mobility and Transfers;
• points 6,00 according to the Italian School ranking for associate teachers and graduates;
• points 3,00 Competition for a teaching post;
• points 3,00 Rankings for headmasters;
• 120 ECTS in the subjects having the following codes M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04 - M-PED/04; M-PSI/01; IUS/09; MED/39 (in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies).
• This training is for:
• Psychologists and psychology graduates
• Doctors specialised in Child Neuropsychiatry
• Speech therapists
• Professional educators
• Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
• Social Assistants
• Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
• Any kind of bachelor’s or master’s degree
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• On request, Icotea provides a training certification containing passed exams, recognised for public competitions, school ranking update, refresher for freelancers, public and private employees, professionals entered on Orders/Registers/Councils. The final certificate will be issued in accordance with agreed timing.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/01/2019. The total investment is € 1299.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 799.00, VAT included;
• Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 399.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
• You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card
When does this two–year specialisation course start?
• This master will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 31/01/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Psychologists, Doctors, Speech therapists, Social Assistants, Professional educators, Pedagogists, Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation, Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age who want to work with preschooler and school-aged child, in public and private healthcare institutions;
• school rankings updating;
• Mobility and transfer;
• Ranking for headmasters;
• Competition for teachers;
• Specialised professionals (educators, pedagogists…etc) in bodies dealing with SLD
• To take part in prevention projects, training programmes for teachers, counseling centers,
• Professional development
• Any kind of bachelor’s or master’s degree
• S.E.N.: Special Education Needs
• Disabled students
• S.E.N. classification
• Towards to a S.E.N. social culture
• Differences at school
• Identification procedures
• IEP (Individualised Education Plan) and PEP (Personalised Education Plan)
• Which discipline deals with AUTISM
• ABA method
• Tourette syndrome
• Antisocial personality disorder
• Narcissistic personality disorder
• Asperger syndrome
• Hyperactivity disorder
• Cultural anthropology
• Specific Learning Disability
• SLD and social and emotional issues
• Family and SLD
• Reading and writing tests; Diagnostic tools
• Developmental dyslexia
• Diagnostic tools and criteria
• Final exam
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enrol by 31/01/2019.
For further information write to email@example.com