Specialisation course in ABA, SEN, SLD
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
2-Year post-graduate online-course in ABA Method, SEN and SLD
120 ECTS and 50 CME credits are awarded for successfully completed ABA-SEN-SLD classes online. This online course offers blended learning duration is two years (3000 hours) pursuant to Articles 6 and 8 Law 341/90.
We present essential solution for ABA method using SLD and SEN courses online in our essential 2-year post-graduate or Master’s Degree certificate. Blending modern technologies and signature methodology ICOTEA provides these specialization courses for teachers, headmasters, freelancers, and workers in public and private institutions looking forward to work with people with autism. Our ABA classes online provide special skills related to Special Educational Needs and Specific Learning Disorders.
Lessons and exams concerning these ABA-SEN-SLD online-courses in are drawn up and validated by ICOTEA and Accademia Michelangelo (Academy of Fine Arts legally recognized).
Qualifications and final certifications received at the end of ABA-SEN-SLD classes online perfectly suit all categories open to recruitment in order to update school rankings:
• points 5,00 for Mobility and Transfers;
• points 6,00 according to the Italian School ranking for associate teachers and graduates;
• points 3,00 Teacher Competition;
• points 3,00 for headmaster rankings;
• points 120 ECTS in the subjects having the following codes M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04 - M-PED/04; M-PSI/01; IUS/09; MED/39 (pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines, educational technologies and methodologies).
ABA-SEN-SLD online-courses are designed for:
• Psychologists and psychology graduates
• Doctors specialized in Child Neuropsychiatry
• Speech therapists
• Professional educators
• Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
• Social Assistants
• Therapists of neuro- and psycho-motility in the evolutive age
• Any kind of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
With our ABA online-courses you can also acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognized by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• Upon request from a student, ICOTEA issues certification of Special Education courses and related exams taken. Such certification is valid and recognized for public competitions, update of school rankings, updating professionals, public and private employees registered with Orders, Boards and Colleges. The final certificate will be issued according to the regular schedule.
• Blended ABA online-classes and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Master degree) valid until 31/12/2019. The total investment is € 1299.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 7999.00 including VAT;
• Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 399.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
• You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher’s Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When do ABA-SEN-SLD online-courses start?
• This Master course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enroll by 31/12/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enroll to the course”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Psychologists, Doctors, Speech therapists, Social Assistants, Professional educators, Pedagogists, Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation, Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age who want to work with preschooler and school-aged child, in public and private healthcare institutions;
• School rankings updating;
• Mobility and transfer;
• Ranking for headmasters;
• Competition for teachers;
• Specialised professionals (educators, pedagogists…etc) in bodies dealing with SLD
• To take part in prevention projects, training programmes for teachers, counseling centers,
• Professional development
• Any kind of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• SEN: Special Education Needs
• Disabled students
• SEN classification
• Towards to a SEN social culture
• Differences at school
• Identification procedures
• IEP (Individualised Education Plan) and PEP (Personalised Education Plan)
• Which discipline deals with AUTISM
• Online-classes dedicated to ABA method
• Tourette syndrome
• Antisocial personality disorder
• Narcissistic personality disorder
• Asperger syndrome
• Hyperactivity disorder
• Cultural anthropology
• Specific Learning Disability
• Online-classes in SLD and social and emotional issues
• Family and SLD
• Reading and writing tests; Diagnostic tools
• Developmental dyslexia
• Diagnostic tools and criteria
• Final exam
To take advantage of your Training Voucher you have to entroll by 31/12/2019.
For any additional information about our ABA-SEN-SLD courses online contact us sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.