Specialisation course in family mediation
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
The figure of family mediator supports couples during separation and divorce. This TRAINING fulfils the requirements to be entered on to the Family Mediators register, according to the Italian Bill 735/2018.
The student will learn mediation theory and techniques, proper strategies, the impartiality management and how to act.
Lessons and exams concerning this training are drawn up and validated by ICOTEA and Accademia Michelangelo (Academy of Fine Arts legally recognised).
So, qualifications received at the end of this kind of training are valid and in conformity with all categories open to recruitment in order to update school rankings:
• 5,00 points Mobility and Transfers;
• 6,00 points according to the Italian School ranking for associate teachers and graduates;
• 3,00 points Competition for a teaching post;
• 3,00 points Rankings for headmasters;
• Psychologists and psychology graduates
• Doctors specialised in Child Neuropsychiatry
• Speech therapists
• Professional educators
• Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
• Social Assistants
• Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
• Any kind of bachelor’s or master’s degree
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• from 3 to 6 points for mobility, transfers, competition for a teaching post; teachers on fixed term contract, as specified above.
• 60 + 60 ECTS
• On request, Icotea provides a training certification containing passed exams, recognised for public competitions, school ranking update, refresher for freelancers, public and private employees, professionals entered on Orders/Registers/Councils. The final certificate will be issued in accordance with agreed timing.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/11/2019. The total investment is € 1299.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 799.00, VAT included;
• Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 399.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
• You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this two–year specialisation course start?
• This master will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 30/11/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public institutions: Court/Provincial Health Authority/Schools/Districts
- School ranking update
- Social cooperatives
- Career advancement
Any kind of bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Family law
- From the individual to the couple
- Couple genesis
- Married life
- Family life
- Nowadays family
- Family identification
- Family over time
- Contemporary family
- Family policy
- When family lawyers act
- Family mediator
- Custody and collaboration between professionals
- Mediation: When and How
- Systemic family mediator
- Final exam
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enrol by 30/11/2019.
For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.