Training and information for workers course, High risk - 16 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This training and information course for high-risk workers fulfils the requirements included in the Legislative Decree 81/08, Safety Consolidation Act, Legislative Decree 160/09 and the update established in the last State-Regions Agreement regarding the initial training of workers in high risk enterprises.
High risk sectors are:
- Mineral extraction
- Others extractive industries
- Food industry
- Clothing industry
- Leather and tanning industry
- Paper/printing and publishing
- Non-metallic mineral products
- Metal processing and production
- Manufacture of machinery, electrical and electronic equipment
- Energy, gas and water distribution and production
- Waste disposal
- Refineries/processing of nuclear fuels
- Chemical industry/fibres
- Residential social assistance
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
- Blended learning and full immersion.
- The teacher could need a meeting through videoconferencing/Skype during the exams, exercises and the discussion of the final dissertation.
Employees with permanent or term-based contracts, apprentices, business partners, etc. in High risk companies.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- Professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Training and information for workers, High risk - 16 hours”.
- Training portal
- Personal assistance.
Employees in one of the business sectors with High risk.
- Safety regulatory framework
- Tasks and business responsibilities
- Risks assessment
- Risk assessment document (RAD)
- Basic first aid
- Fire prevention
- Psychology of safety
- Final exam.