Training and information for workers course, Medium risk - 12 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This training and information course for medium risk workers fulfils the requirements included in the Legislative Decree 81/08, Safety Consolidation Act, Legislative Decree 160/09 and the update established in the last State-Regions Agreement regarding the initial training of workers in medium risk enterprises.
Medium risk sectors are:
- Means of transport/storage/communications
- Non-residential social assistance
- Public administration
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication, via email, of the registration procedure;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”.
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- Professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Training and information for workers, Medium risk - 12 hours".
- Training portal.
- Personal assistance.
Employees with permanent or term-based contracts, apprentices, business partners, etc. in medium risk companies.
- Blended learning and full immersion.
- The teacher could need a meeting through videoconferencing/Skype during the exams, exercises and the discussion of the final dissertation.
Employees in medium risk companies.
- Safety regulatory framework
- Tasks and business responsibilities
- Risks assessment
- Risk assessment document (RAD)
- Basic first aid
- Fire prevention
- Psychology of safety
- Final exam.