Training course for navigator
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
A new professional figure was born with the introduction of the basic income; the NAVIGATOR. This figure helps the beneficiaries of the measure to access the labour market. NAVIGATORS are required to support the beneficiaries of the basic income in all the stages of this project. They help people to access gradually the world of work according to their skills, by following them during training courses; accompanying them when doing the training or employment agreement.
- Master’s degree in economy, law, sociology, political science, psychology or education.
• Professional development 4 PTC: Professional training credits for labour consultants, accountants and lawyers.
• CME n°. 10: psychologists.
• teacher’s card; Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the “€ 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
• working as a tutor at employment offices
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
- This training course is partially funded thanks to the funded training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 499.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 249.00, VAT included;
- you can use the “€ 500.00 teacher’s card”. Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this course start?
• This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 31/01/2020 to take advantage of the training voucher;
• This course consists of 100 hours;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in the course”;
•Functions of employment offices
•Functions of working agencies
•Role and functions of the Italian National Agency for Active Labour Market Policies (ANPAL)
• Italian Legislative decree 276/2003
• The outplacement process
• Working relationships: from the Jobs Act to the Dignity Decree
• The tutor’s role during the outplacement process
• Job guidance: psycho-behavioural aspects and skills analysis
• The Placement: Instruments and methods
• Final exam
Enrol by 31/01/2020 to take advantage of the training voucher.
For further information write to email@example.com