Training course in Disability Management
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Online - course in Disability Management
For successfully achieved Disability Management certificate 50 CME credits are awarded. Course duration is 100 hours.
Disability Management online- course in blended mode provides in-depth knowledge and cultural instruments to coordinate networking and organize workflow for disabled people.
Disability Manager is responsible for the whole process of social and labor integration of disabled people inside companies. This professional figure deals with different stages: planning, search and selection, placement and maintenance in a company as well as professional development and organization.
Our Disability Management certificate ensures proper management of employees with disabilities and collaboration with business placement services to understand and manage needs of people with a proven disability, focusing on company welfare.
When do Disability Management online-courses start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/11/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “ Enrol to the course ”;
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enroll by 30/11/2019.
For any additional information about ICOTEA Disability Management certificate contact us sending email to email@example.com.
N° 50 ECM: for professionals who work in healthcare
•Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education
•Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”
ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 28/02/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Working at public or private companies (health, education)
• The ICF for business placement
• Cultural environment as facilitator
• Legislative framework
• Disability Management e adaptation to the environment
• The technology to strengthen capabilities
• Disability Management, economics and experience within the company
• Elements of labour law
• Elements of psychology and labour pedagogy
• Human resource management
• Elements of business communication
• Final exam