Work-related learning tutor course 400 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
The Work-related learning tutor course (400 hours) aims to train teachers who want to work as tutors in the field of “work-related learning”. This course offers students a basic knowledge of law and specific competencies that will teach them to act as a connection between the school and the company by orienting students.
One of the main goals of this training programme is to manage and supervise work-related learning projects, as required by the student’s own institute, and to encourage learning based on concrete work experiences. The course aims to enhance teachers’ competencies with respect to the programmes planning; the tutor must invest in joint training between the class and the place of work, as well as between the school and the company, in order to make students aware of the training and the educational value of work.
You have the opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
- you can take advantage of the training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 689.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 499.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 250.00) at the end of the course, without any additional cost.
Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses enjoying the Teacher’s card.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- Working in schools
- Participation in announcements, projects, etc..
- Compulsory professional update
- The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Secondary school teachers engaged or who want to engage in work-linked training projects.
- Basic regulations about work-related learning
- Reference regulatory framework
- Procedures to manage work-related learning
- Aspects about safety for students
- Business contest
- Rudiments about business organisation
- Training processes and in-company training
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Focus on most significant economic trends and the opportunities concerning the occupational development
- Tutor’s role
- Specific and generic competencies of the school tutor
- Guidance for young people in order to enhance personal vocations, interests and individual learning styles
- Training programme planning
- Experience monitoring and criticality management
- Coordination and connection with internal and external interlocutors (companies, training bodies, provincial school office, province, etc.)
- The role of boards and committees in planning, management and assessment of work-related learning
- Collaboration between school tutor and company tutor
- Different types of work-related learning system: internship, visits to companies, business simulations, project work.
- Assessment of work-related learning programmes
- The role of programmes’ evaluator
- Assessment instruments
- Certification and training credits
- Certification of the skills acquired through work-linked training.
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.