Training for Professional associations
ICOTEA is a qualified institute in the field of education, born in 1998.
In 2013 ICOTEA appreciated the importance of cultural and professional heritage of freelancers.
In 2014, ICOTEA was accredited as a provider CME n° 4182 for health profession. In January of 2014, continuing education became mandatory for members of these professional orders.
ICOTEA is recognised by the MIUR (Ministry of Education, University and Research) as a qualified institute, with many accreditations:
• Decree dated 23/09/2013 O.J. n° 242 of 15/10/2013;
• Decree n° AOODGPER: 6833 of 19/09/2012;
• Decree n° 474/668 of 31/10/2006;
• Decree 170/2016 - list of qualified bodies (dealer code ZAIXV).
ICOTEA also received accreditations by the Ministry of Justice, through the following provisions:
• Decree dated 21/09/2010 n° 123;
• Decision of the Director – General of 11/01/2011 n° 164.
The qualified training provided by ICOTEA is also certified by the MISE (Ministry of Economic Development) through:
• Authorisation Prot. n° 0017933 of 30/07/2015.
ICOTEA courses have ISO certification No 23020/11/s.
Currently, ICOTEA is the training institute which offers the greatest number of educational opportunities in the field of continuing education for freelancers. From 1 January 2014, all professionals enrolled in the National Council of Chartered Accountants and expert bookkeepers, or in the Association of Labour consultants, Notaries, Statutory Auditors, Social Assistants, Engineers, Chemists, Experts, Surveyors, or in the registers of Doctors, Health professionals, Nurses, Psychologists and Pharmacists must take part in the training events accredited by their orders regarding their own competencies. These professionals must maintain and update their skills continuously while earning PTCs (Professional Training Credits).
At the end of the training programmes, ICOTEA issues valid certificates both in Italy and abroad which provide Professional Training Credits required (PTC).
Professional references of ICOTEA
ICOTEA takes advantage of the accreditations and authorisations as a DL provider by various Orders/Registers/Professional associations, as the following list shows:
• Ministry of Health: provider CME n° 4182;
• National Council of Engineers: DL provider authorisation
• National Council of Chemists: authorisation n° 659/15/cnc/fta of 13/11/2015
• National Council of Journalists: authorisation n° 3087/am of 24/05/2016
• National Council of Social Assistants: authorisation n° 4581/2016 of 23/11/2016
• National Council of Notaries: authorisation n° U-SGC-2016-2014 of 16/12/2016
• National Council of Chartered Accountants and expert bookkeepers: authorisation n° FM/COO/mpp of 20/01/2017
• National Council of Labour consultants: authorisation n° 473 of 31/03/2017
• National Council of Industrial Experts and graduated Industrial Experts: authorisation n° 1419/SM/vc of 03/05/2017
Educational advantages of ICOTEA
• Our training programmes meet the requirements prescribed in the regulations related to the PTCs acquisitions.
• ICOTEA provides ISO (23020/11/s) training courses.
Thanks to Distance Learning, you will save time and money.
Within 24 hours of the evaluation by teachers, students will earn the certificate and PTC certification. We will then mail copies of both documents.
You can take advantage of 50% off your education, thanks to the training voucher.
Flexible E-learning platform
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
- Lessons also in printable version
- DL platform is available 24/7
- Personal assistance
- You can sit your exam 24/7
List of our educational offers according to the Professional Order
- Course in Revision, civil and tax mediation and arbitration (tax consultants, accountants, expert bookkeepers, statutory auditors, notaries, labour consultants) 60 hours - 60 PTC
- Course in Civil partnerships and forms of cohabitation outside marriage: property, fiscal and inherited aspects, negotiating autonomy (notaries, accountants, tax consultants, labour consultants) 60 hours – 60 PTC
- Course in Anti-money laundering obligations for professionals (tax consultants, accountants, expert bookkeepers, statutory auditors, notaries, labour consultants) 60 hours – 60 PTC
- Course in Law and Economics: human resources management (tax consultants, accountants, expert bookkeepers, statutory auditors, notaries, labour consultants) 50 hours - 50 PTC
- Course for cultural mediatiors (social assistants/pedagogists/educators/psychologists, etc.) 900 hours – 20 PTC- 50 CME
- Post-graduate course in Specific Learning Disability (social assistants, educationalist, psychologists, etc.) 1500 hours – 35 PTC- 50 CME
- Post-graduate course in Family mediation (social assistants, educationalist, psychologists, etc.) 1500 hours – 25 PTC- 50 CME
- Post-graduate course in criminal, juvenile, family and social mediation (social assistants, educationalist, psychologists, etc.) 1500 hours – 50 PTC- 50 CME
- Professional Ethics for Social Assistants – 15 hours – 15 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Notaries – 40 hours - 40 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Accountants – 30 hours - 30 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Labour consultants – 6 hours - 6 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Health professions – 50 hours - 50 PTC – 50 CME