ICOTEA is a qualified institute in the field of training, born in 1998.
In 2013 ICOTEA appreciated the importance of cultural and professional heritage of freelancers.
In 2014, ICOTEA was accredited as a provider CME n° 4182 for health profession. In January of 2014, continuing education became mandatory for members of these professional orders.
ICOTEA is recognised by the MIUR (Ministry of Education, University and Research) as a qualified institute, with many accreditations:
- Decree dated 23/09/2013 O.J. n° 242 of 15/10/2013;
- Decree n° AOODGPER: 6833 of 19/09/2012;
- Decree n° 474/668 of 31/10/2006;
- Decree 170/2016
ICOTEA also received accreditations by the Ministry of Justice, through the following provisions:
The qualified training provided by ICOTEA is also certified by the MISE (Ministry of Economic Development) through:
ICOTEA provides ISO (23020/11/s) training courses.
Currently, ICOTEA is the training institute which offers the greatest number of educational opportunities in the field of continuing education for freelancers. From 1 January 2014, all professionals enrolled in the National Council of Chartered Accountants and expert bookkeepers, or in the Orders of Labour consultants, Notaries, Statutory Auditors, Social Assistants, Journalists, Engineers, Chemists, Experts, Surveyors, or in the registers of Doctors, Health professionals, Nurses, Psychologists and Pharmacists must take part in the training events accredited by their orders regarding their own competencies. These professionals must maintain and update their skills continuously while earning PTCs.
At the end of the training programmes, ICOTEA issues valid certificates both in Italy and abroad which provide required Professional Training Credits (PTC).
Professional references of ICOTEA
ICOTEA takes advantage of the accreditations and authorisations as a DL provider by various Orders/Registers/Professional associations, as the following list shows:
- Ministry of Health: provider CME n° 4182;
- National Council of Engineers: DL provider authorisation
- National Council of Chemists: authorisation n° 659/15/cnc/fta of 13/11/2015
- National Council of Journalists: authorisation n° 3087/am of 24/05/2016
- National Council of Social Assistants: authorisation n° 4581/2016 of 23/11/2016
- National Council of Notaries: authorisation n° U-SGC-2016-2014 of 16/12/2016
- National Council of Chartered Accountants and expert bookkeepers: authorisation n° FM/COO/mpp of 20/01/2017
- National Council of Labour consultants: authorisation n° 473 of 31/03/2017
- National Council of Industrial Experts and graduated Industrial Experts: authorisation n° 1419/SM/vc of 03/05/2017
- National register of Statutory Auditors: : authorisation of 02/08/2017
Our training programmes meet the requirements prescribed in the regulations related to the PTCs acquisition.
ICOTEA provides ISO (23020/11/s) training courses.
Thanks to Distance Learning, you will save time and money.
Within 24 hours of the evaluation by teachers, students will earn the certificate and PTC certification. We will then mail copies of both documents.
24 CREDITS for Teaching Competition
Anthropology, psychology, pedagogy and teaching methodologies and technologies.
ICOTEA offers four Masters and five single courses in order to obtain the 24 CREDITS required for the next Teaching Competition.
If you attend one of the four Masters you will earn a double certificate, without any additional cost:
• a finale certificate issues three points for school rankings;
• a certificate granted by eCampus University issuing 24 CREDITS in anthropology, psychology, pedagogy and teaching methodologies and technologies required for the next Teaching Competition.
Everyone can earn the 24 CREDITS, irrespective of the type of the degree earned.
The four Masters last 12 months (1500 hours). The titles offered are:
•‘Pedagogy and Education, teacher’s role’;
• ‘Special Educational Needs’;
• ‘Specific Learning Disability (SLD)’;
•‘Educational and Digital methodologies in contemporary learning environments’.
Each single course issues 6 CREDITS:
• Pedagogy, special pedagogy and inclusive teaching (M-PED) – 6 credits (ECTS) - 150 hours;
• Psychology (M-PSI) – 6 credits (ECTS) - 150 hours;
• Anthropology (M-DEA/01 – M-FIL/03 – L-ART/08) – 6 ECTS credits – 150 hours;
• General Teaching Methodologies and Technologies (M-PED/03 – M-PED/04) – 6 credits (ECTS) - 150 hours.
The fifth single course is cumulative and it is called:
• 24 CREDITS: Anthropology (M-DEA/01 – M-FIL/03 – L-ART/08) + General Teaching Methodologies and Technologies (M-PED/03 – M-PED/04) – 6 credits (ECTS) - 600 hours.
It includes the four themes required, issues 24 credits and lasts five months.
You can take advantage of a 50% reduction, due to an EU funding earned thanks to our accreditations.
Flexible E-learning platform
List of our educational offers according to the Professional Order
- Professional Ethics for Social Assistants – 15 hours – 15 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Notaries – 40 hours - 40 PTC
- Course for Statutory Auditors and Professional Ethics – 20 hours – 20 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Accountants – 30 hours 30 - PTC
- Professional Ethics for Labour consultants – 6 hours - 6 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Journalists – 20 hours - 20 PTC
- Professional Ethics for Health professions – 50 hours - 50 PTC – 50 CME
- Anti-money laundering obligations for professionals (tax consultants, accountants, expert bookkeepers, statutory auditors, notaries, labour consultants) 60 hours – 60 PTC
- Civil partnerships and forms of cohabitation outside marriage: property, fiscal and inherited aspects, negotiating autonomy (notaries, accountants, tax consultants, labour consultants) 60 hours – 60 PTC
- Revision, civil and tax mediation and arbitration (tax consultants, accountants, expert bookkeepers, statutory auditors, notaries, labour consultants) 60 hours - 60 PTC
- Master in criminal, juvenile, family and social mediation (social assistants, educationalist, psychologists, etc.) 1500 hours – 50 PTC- 50 CME.
- Law and Economics: human resources management (tax consultants, accountants, expert bookkeepers, statutory auditors, notaries, labour consultants) 50 hours - 50 PTC