Rights and Guarantees
www.icotea.it is a website managed by ICOTEA, ministerial learning institute, with two headquarters in Italy:
Lombardy’s headquarter – operating office
Via Mecenate n. 105 - 20138 Milan – Italy
Sicily’s headquarter – registered and operating office
Via XX Settembre 16 – 97014 Ispica (RG) – Italy
To make a purchase order you must be adult. The customer must have legal capacity to conclude any kind of contracts.
We guarantee you our training services support even after completing your course. ICOTEA will send you the original certificate by priority mail, and on the same day we will send you a copy to your email.
The enrolment in our courses is considered completed even with one of the following conditions:
- Direct purchase on our website
- Payment of the registration fee
- Sending the registration form or voucher.
In case of cancellation of the training course you must pay the total amount. Reproduction of the contents of ICOTEA’s didactic material is prohibited. It is not possible to change the training course. Students, in accordance with art. 3 paragraph 1, letter A of Legislative decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 et seq. (Consumer Code), have the right to terminate the contract within 10 days of registration, if they have not received the registration procedure and the access key. Students must communicate the withdrawal by registered letter to ICOTEA; registered office located in Ispica at St. XX September n. 16. The competent court is the Court of Ragusa.
How the distance e-learning system works
Our learning portal is available 24/7, so you can access lesson whenever you want.
• the online teaching activities are assisted by a tutor who will follow you during your learning path answering within 24 hours to your questions and requests;
• after your enrolment you will receive the registration procedure and the access key to enter the training course in which you will find all lessons;
• in order to facilitate your study, lessons are in PowerPoint/PDF printable version (non-copyable);
• during the course you have to write intermediate essays in order to verify the level reached during the training course;
• at the end of the course you will have to send the final thesis to email@example.com;
• the final certificate and the certification of the topics studied during the course will be send in advance by e-mail, while the original copies will be send to your address declared in the voucher.
Post-graduate courses and the Degree in Linguistic Mediation Science are academic programmes, so you can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.