CME Distance learning
Ministry of Health: CME Provider n. 4182
In order to be updated about patients’ needs, more and more health professionals decide to attend CME (Continuing Medical Education) training courses. CME system lets you acquire new competencies to enhance the quality of medical care. You can earn CME credits and improve your professional career.
Our courses are for all professionals who aim to grow professionally and need a flexible schedule. You can follow your lessons through our e-learning platform.
You can earn CME by attending one of the following programmes:
• Online post-graduate course in Family Mediation (1500 hours);
• Post-graduate course in Safety and environmental management;
• Post-graduate course in Pedagogy and Education;
• Post-graduate course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD);
• Post-graduate course in Special Educational Needs (SEN) – Personalised learning – 1500 hours;
• Post-graduate course in Law and Economics: human resources management (1500 hours, 12 months long);
• Professional civil mediator/conciliator course 54 hours;
• Prevention and Protection Service Manager course, necessary for drafting the Risk Assessment Document (D.V.R.).