CME distance learning
You need to be updated about patients’ needs. For this reason, more and more health professionals want to attend CME (Continuing Medical Education) training courses. CME system lets you acquire nwe competencies to enhance the quality of medical care. You can earn CME credits and improve your career.
Our courses are for all professionals who aim to grow professionally and need a flexible schedule. You can follow your lessons through our e-learning platform alla piattaforma e-learning. You can earn CME by attending one of the following programmes:
- Online post-graduate course in Family Mediation (1500 hours)
- Post-graduate course in Safety and environmental management
- Post-graduate course in Pedagogy and Education
- Post-graduate course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
- Post-graduate course in Special Educational Needs (SEN) – Personalised learning – 1500 hours
- Post-graduate course in Law and Economics: human resources management (1500 hours, 12 months long)
- Professional civil mediator/conciliator course 54 hours
- Prevention and Protection Service Manager course, necessary for drafting the Risk Assessment Document (D.V.R.). DVR).
ICOTEA provides different types of CME courses, in particular for psychologists, healthcare assistants, chemists, laboratory technicians, veterinarians. Thanks to CME courses for nurses you can specialise in support and care for disable people or for families.
If you choose ICOTEA you can take advantage of the training voucher. Moreover, you pay in instalments.