The Privacy Guarantor, with provision of 08.05.2014 n. 229 published in the Official Journal n. 126 of 03.06.2014, adopted the European Directive on cookies, aimed at protecting the privacy of Users.
Therefore, the information that follows fulfills the obligation to allow the privacy of each User without affecting the navigation of the website you are visiting.
The information that follows may be updated and for this reason we invite you to visit this page regularly.
If you do not agree with this information, please do not use our services.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information such as: IP address, the browser you are using.
If you use a mobile device, we may also collect data about your device, its settings.
We may also collect information about you, about your preferences.
The data collected is used and shared by us for:
- Booking: your personal data is used to complete and manage your online booking and disclosed to third parties closely related to your purchase;
- Customer service: We share your information with customer service staff for all your needs related to your purchase;
- Account Management: If you decide to create a user account, the information you provide will allow us to manage that function, and you will be able to use the service more quickly and easily in the future;
- Marketing Activities: To the extent permitted by law, we use your information to send you news about products or services that you may be interested in. You can choose to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications at any time by using the appropriate link;
- Other types of communications: Depending on the type of contact you have with us shared we may contact you by e-mail, mail, phone or text message should we need to:
– manage your request;
– send you reminders for the completion of a booking/purchase;
– send you an invitation to express your opinion on the service/purchase made;
– send you material that may be useful in the use of the service/purchase.
- Market research: any additional personal information you provide to us in connection with your participation in market research will only be used with your permission;
- Fraud detection and prevention: We may use the information you provide to us to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or undesirable activities.
- Improvement of our services: We use your information to improve our services and the functionality and quality of our website.
Sharing of your data with third parties
In some cases it may be necessary for us to use third party service providers who handle your data exclusively on our behalf.
This may be for the purpose of facilitating payment, sending marketing material or analytics services.
Each third party company is bound by confidentiality agreements with us and they are prohibited from using your personal data for their own or any other purpose.
We may share your information with law enforcement or other government authorities where required by law or when strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activity.
Some of our business partners may receive personal information from us if you request it, so please read the privacy policies on our business partners’ websites for more information.
We provide free apps for a variety of mobile devices and a mobile-optimized version of our website.
These apps and the mobile site handle your personal data in the same way as the website.
Cookies consist of data that a website deposits in the browser of your computer or mobile device.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies are the ones that are used to provide the service in a better way to those who use it.
They are those that the site uses to allow you a better navigation on the site.
For example, cookies that remember what you have in your cart or the language you prefer.
They are those for which your prior authorization is not necessary.
- Profiling cookies are those that use your personal data to send you advertising messages in line with the preferences you have expressed.
Since they are invasive of your privacy, they require your consent;
- Analytical cookies are those we use to optimize and improve the site and to ensure that the site is always interesting and relevant.
- Third-part cookies are used by third parties to display personalised advertising on our site or on other websites. Commercial cookies may also be used by third parties to display their products and services on our site.
Anyone has the ability to request to be removed from tracking profiling or third-party cookies.
The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant disclosures to which please refer.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are the web addresses of the various disclosures and methods for managing cookies that may be used on this site.
Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Yandex Metrics: https://legal.yandex.com/privacy/
It is also possible to manage third party cookies adhered to through this website:
Our cookies may vary in duration. In particular, there are session cookies: i.e. valid for a single search or browsing session and disappear when the browser is closed and permanent cookies of variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies in this second category is 5 years.
You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time.
To change the configuration of third party profiling cookies you can click on the links above.
In addition, the main browsers can be set to prevent the acceptance of cookies.
However, the deactivation of cookies may lead to navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the inability to use some features of the Site.
Below are the ways to disable cookies for the most commonly used browsers.
For the setting of cookies, in browsers other than those listed, reference should be made to the information documentation drawn up by the browser manufacturer.
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
-Click on ‘Tools’ on the menu bar and select ‘Internet Options’.
-Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab at the top.
-Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”.
- Firefox 4.0+
-Click on “Tools” in the menu bar
-Click on the “Privacy” tab
-Click on the “Privacy” tab -Select the “Enable anti-personal data tracking” checkbox.
- Google Chrome
-Click on the ‘Chrome menu’ in the browser toolbar.
-Click on “Show advanced settings”.
-In the Privacy section, click on the ‘Content Settings’ button.
-In the “Cookies” section, select “Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies”
- Safari 5.0
-Click on the Safari menu and select ‘Preferences’.
-Click on the ‘Security’ tab
-In the “Accept Cookies” section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never, or only from sites you visit.
In any case you can refer to the support of the manufacturers of the major browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THEIR CONTROL YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THE SITE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG
WARNING: By continuing to browse our site you implicitly accept the cookies that the system will install.