Find out more about Two-Year Post-graduate Courses!
Do you need to accumulate points for the next school rankings or to obtain the necessary PTC for your professional category?
Choose the Two-year Postgraduate Courses provided by ICOTEA!
In addition, the certificate and certifications obtained at the end of the courses (3000 hours, 120 ECTS), provided pursuant to Articles 6 and 8 of Law 341/90, are valid and allow to obtain points for the updating of school rankings.
There are three Two-years Post-graduate Courses – 300 hours and 120 ECTS:
- One year/ Two-years Post-graduate in ABA, SEN, SLD
- One year/ Two-years Post-graduate in Teaching Methodologies and Pedagogy in the Future Education
- Two-years Post-graduate in Cultural Mediator
Bachelor’s or five-year degree in any subject area.
- You’ll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you’ll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the “Access Report” and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
The number of points for school rankings and possible updates depends on the ministerial table in force at the time you self-declare your qualifications.