First-level, one-year Postgraduate courses
Do you need to accumulate scores for upcoming school rankings or earn the PTC needed for your professional category?
Choose the First-level, one-year Postgraduate courses, provided by ICOTEA!
Highly professional training courses, One-year Post-graduate courses are designed to promote job placement and reintegration and the enhancement of skills. They are also a path of specialization that enriches and completes university training, and with ICOTEA it is possible to access this type of training online.
Since its foundation, ICOTEA has made quality training its mission and it is always careful to offer current courses, such as the Post Graduate Course in Teaching the Italian language to foreigners, just to mention one example. Understanding the training needs is essential to be able to offer the quality that distinguishes all of our recognized courses.
ICOTEA’s legally recognized One-year Post-graduate courses are also delivered in blended mode through an e-learning platform active 24 hours a day. This mode is the ideal solution for those who need autonomy and flexibility, so whoever attends the One-year Post-graduate course has the advantage of being able to organize their study according to their needs, using the online platform when they feel most appropriate.
To subscribe to the ICOTEA e-learning platform here is the procedure: insert username, password and facial biometric recognition.
- The final exam (to be done in 60 minutes) is a test of 20 multiple choice questions to be done directly on the platform and an oral exam. If the vote of 18/10 was not reached, you can repeat the test again, without additional cost.
- The teacher will proceed to the oral exam, through the ZOOM platform (before the date of the exam you will be sent a guideline to register to ZOOM). The questions asked by the teacher will cover the topics of the curriculum you studied.
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will also check the “Access Reports”, and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons have been downloaded and the written exam (multiple-choice test) and oral exam have been passed. If this is not the case, a communication will be sent by email requesting the required fulfilment.
- The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform at the top of the page of the training course in which you are enrolled, after having taken and passed the final test and oral exam, paid the balance and spent the period of the course duration.
In addition to flexibility, earning a One-year Post-graduate course also has another important advantage: lower costs. Compared to a traditional one, an ICOTEA’s Post-graduate course is easily accessible from an economic point of view. A great advantage for those who want to enrich their knowledge with one of our One-year Post-graduate courses.
Enrolling on the One-year Postgraduate course is really easy: you just need to access the form of the chosen course and buy it paying an initial fee. A second instalment is to be paid at the end of the training path. The Course starts within 24 hours after enrollment.
The certificates and final certifications obtained at the end of One-year post-graduate courses 1500 hours and 60 ECTS are compliant and valid for all classes of competition to update the school rankings.
The number of points for the school rankings and any updating depends on the ministerial table in force at the time when you self-declare the qualifications you held for the:
- Italian 3rd range of exhausted classifications
- Italian 2nd and 3rd range of Institute rankings
- Mobility and Transfer
- Italian vacancy rankings