One year / Two-years Post-graduate Courses: discover the ICOTEA Masters
A Bachelor’s degree today has become an insufficient qualification when you need to acquire new skills and knowledge in any field.
To meet this need, it became necessary to create Post-graduate Courses usually related to one or more specific subjects, to treat and deepen issues of the same.
Post-graduate Courses can be provided by universities but also by Training Institutions or Academies.
There are various types of Post-graduate Courses.
They can be university-based or non-university-based. The difference lies in the fact that while the former is provided by a university (whether traditional or telematic), the latter can be provided by Training Institutions or Academies.
They can be annual or even biennial, depending on the duration of the Master. Generally, the entry requirement for One-Year Post-graduate Course is a degree, even a three-year one, while for two-year ones a Post-graduate Course or a specialized one, old or new system, is required.
The titles obtained at the end of the Post-graduate Courses are valid in Italy and abroad, for free-lance, for public competitions, career advancement, professional training credits and school rankings.
There are three One year/ Two-years Post-graduate Courses of ICOTEA:
- One year/ Two-years Post-graduate in ABA, SEN, SLD
- One year/ Two-years Post-graduate in Teaching Methodologies and Pedagogy in the Future Education
- One year/ Two-years Post-graduate in Cultural Mediator
One year/ Two-years post-graduate 3000 hours are aimed at teachers, educators, school administrators, pedagogists and all figures in the School / Education sector who want to acquire:
- Annual 60 ECTS + 60 ECTS
- 50 CME recognized by The Minister of Health
Lessons and exams are available in blended mode, through our e-learning platform active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition, the certificate and certifications obtained at the end of the One-year Post-graduate courses are valid and allow to obtain points for the updating of school rankings and for obtaining mobility and transfers.
Among the advantages for those who enrol in the ICOTEA One-year Post-graduate courses:
- both classes and exams are in blended mode (online + direct videoconference + video lessons);
- training platform active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- lessons activated within 24 hours from the date of enrollment (online + direct videoconference + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
- availability of a tutor who will answer your questions within 24 hours;
- possibility to obtain, from the Public and Private Administration, the recognition of exemption from service, with PERMITS for the right to study of 150 hours per year, within the limits provided by law.
ICOTEA’s Two-years Post-graduate courses have a two-year duration and award 180 ECTs.