Advanced training courses are highly specialized paths, whose aim is to encourage the updating of knowledge and the development of specific skills. Innovative contents and methodologies are the key through which these training courses intend to favour the diversification of knowledge, and ICOTEA fits into this context with its offer of online courses. With regard to the possibility of attending advanced training courses, current legislation requires that you must have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
ICOTEA is attentive to the needs of its students and its main objective is to respond to the growing need for online training. For this reason, ICOTEA offers its students an e-learning platform which is active 24/7. This not only allows the students to schedule their lessons according to their needs, but also helps them to save money by eliminating the costs of travelling and being away from home.
Here’s the procedure to register on the ICOTEA e-learning platform:
The list of high level training courses currently provided:
– Course in Cultural and Intercultural Mediator
– Commercial Expert in Import-Export course
– Course for PCTO School Tutor
– Course Conciliator / Professional Civil Mediator
– Advanced Training Course Director of General and Administrative Services
The number of points for the school rankings and any updating depends on the ministerial table in force at the time when you self-declare the qualifications held for the Italian Education Accessing System:
– III Fascia graduatorie ad esaurimento (Italian 3rd range of exhausted classifications);
– II and III Fascia graduatorie d’Istituto (Italian 2nd and 3rd range of Insitute rankings);
– Mobility and Transfer;
– Graduatorie perdenti posto già di ruolo (Italian vacancy rankings).
Showing all 5 results