IT certification: keep up with the times!
Do you need to acquire specific skills in IT and technology so that you do not fall behind in this increasingly digital world?
Choose the IT certification issued by ICOTEA!
How can you question the importance of earning a computer certification in today’s digital-centric global environment? Among the most popular IT certification, there are LIM, Tablet and Pekit. ICOTEA, being an Institute accredited by MIUR, offers courses for the achievement of recognized IT certifications. Those enrolled in the courses can connect to the dedicated e-learning platform, and complete their training by following the online lessons at the most convenient time. To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with a username, password and facial recognition system.
- The final exam (to be done in 60 minutes) consists of 20 multiple choices questions you can do in the e-learning platform and an oral exam. If you do not achieve the mark of 18/30, you can try again the test, with no additional costs.
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through the ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you’ll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course.
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the “Access Report” and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive an e-mail to complete your course.
- You can download the final certificate directly on the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
In particular, ICOTEA offers courses for teachers about IT certification:
- School 3.0 LIM course and new technologies
- School 3.0 TABLET course and new technology
- PEKIT Expert Course- Lifelong Learning
The number of points for the school rankings and any updating depends on the ministerial table in force at the time when you self-declare the qualifications you held for the:
- Italian 3rd range of exhausted classifications
- Italian 2nd and 3rd range of Institute rankings
- Mobility and Transfer
- Italian vacancy rankings