How to doubt the importance of earning a computer certification in today’s digital-centric global environment? Among the most requested computer certifications there are those that attest the Lim – Tablet and Pekit. ICOTEA offers courses for the achievement of recognized IT certifications, being an Institute accredited by MIUR. Those enrolled in the courses can connect to the dedicated e-learning platform, and complete their training by following the online lessons at the most convenient time.
Here’s the procedure to register on the ICOTEA e-learning platform:
In particular, ICOTEA offers IT certification courses for teachers:
– School 3.0 interactive whiteboard (LIM) and new technologies course;
– School 3.0 Tablet and New Technologies course;
– PEKIT Expert course – Ongoing training and knowledge of information technologies.
The number of points for the school rankings and any updating depends on the ministerial table in force at the time when you self-declare the qualifications held for the Italian Education Accessing System:
– III Fascia graduatorie ad esaurimento (Italian 3rd range of exhausted classifications);
– II and III Fascia graduatorie d’Istituto (Italian 2nd and 3rd range of Insitute rankings);
– Mobility and Transfer;
– Graduatorie perdenti posto già di ruolo (Italian vacancy rankings).
Showing all 6 results