Italian Language Course – Beginner Level with Icotea
In our country, the migratory phenomenon has assumed such dimensions as to necessitate a widespread diffusion of the Italian language.
This diffusion can be guaranteed by online learning, and it is for this reason that ICOTEA, E-Learning Institute accredited to MIUR, provides the Italian Language Course – Beginner Level – 500 hours to allow foreign users to use the language in everyday life and simple situations of personal, family, social and working life.
The Italian Language Course – Beginner Level is available entirely online and is aimed at beginner level students who are looking for a basic course in the Italian language and want a highly qualified product.
The Italian language course is suitable for professionals, teachers, employees, students, etc., and allows to:
- in-depth and effective learning of Italian, thanks to the continuous use of the language in the various situations of daily and professional life;
- to acquire and expand the linguistic-communicative skills and cultural knowledge indispensable for an effective socio-occupational integration;
- obtain recognition of exemption from service, with permission for the right to study of 150 hours per year;
- to obtain a certificate with legal value in Italy and abroad by ICOTEA’s accreditations and certifications;
- to benefit from the Financed Training Voucher*;
- to spread the costs in instalments;
The course enjoys economic incentives thanks to the Financed Training Voucher, an European Community funding that ICOTEA has obtained for partial coverage of the total amount of the course.
For more information visit the page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org