Single courses in foreign languages and literature: the passport to a unique job opportunity
The training opportunity of single courses
The Single courses represent a unique opportunity not only for those who want to enter competitions, in which specific subjects are required with annexed training credits but especially for those who dream of teaching and want to take this direction.
That’s why, right after graduation, you go looking for single courses to be able to improve your curriculum. But that’s not all. Single courses also represent an important opportunity for those who want to enrich their knowledge in different areas.
Among the most popular disciplines, foreign languages are the most popular. In particular, English, French, Spanish and German. Thanks to single courses in English, French and German it is possible to attend some courses that allow you to learn the basics of the foreign language and to deepen your knowledge of it.
In addition to foreign language, then, especially in schools, very often specific credits are required in foreign literature. For those who want to become foreign language teachers, it is essential to know the literary culture of countries other than Italy.
Shakespeare, Proust, Goethe, Garcia Lorca are authentic milestones of world literature, as well as pillars of English, French, German and Spanish literature respectively.
When choosing single courses, you need to take into account your commitments (in fact, sometimes you decide to take a single course during a training course or while working). This will help you choose your focus purpose easily.
The list of single courses in language and foreign literature:
- English 1-2-3
- French 1-2-3
- Spanish 1-2-3
- German 1-2-3
- English literature 1-2-3
- French literature 1-2-3
- Spanish literature 1-2-3
- German literature 1-2-3
Among the advantages for those who choose ICOTEA single courses there are:
- lessons and exams in blended mode (online, direct videoconference, video lessons)
- a training platform in operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- lessons activated within 24 hours from the date of enrollment (with online, direct videoconference, video lessons from your computer, wherever and whenever you want);
- the availability of tutors who answer questions within 24 hours;
- ICOTEA, allows you to reconcile work and study commitments, thanks to the innovative learning method. The courses are delivered in blended mode, through access to the platform and the possibility of interaction with the teacher of reference. In this way it will be possible to follow the course regularly, without the worry of having to move location, resulting in loss of time and money.