Sometimes being native is not enough!
The current global stage is characterized by widespread human mobility.
For those who decide to leave and find their fortune abroad, it may be useful to obtain a title with legal value, which certifies the skills in the Italian language and allows you to find work more easily, for example, at foreign import-export companies.
ICOTEA, E-Learning Institute accredited by MIUR, provides the Italian language course – Beginner Level – 500 hours allowing to deepen the knowledge of the language of everyday life, simple situations of personal, family, social, work, etc.
The Italian Language Course – Beginner Level is available entirely online, is suitable for professionals, teachers, employees, students, etc., and allows to:
- to obtain a certificate with legal value in Italy and abroad by ICOTEA’s accreditations and certifications;
- to acquire and expand the linguistic-communicative skills and cultural knowledge indispensable for an effective socio-occupational integration;
- obtain recognition of exemption from service, with permission for the right to study of 150 hours per year;
- to benefit from the Financed Training Voucher*;
- to spread the costs in instalments;
The course has economic incentives thanks to the Financed Training Voucher, financing from the European Community that ICOTEA has obtained for partial coverage of the total amount of the training course. This economic incentive represents an important advantage for those who, living abroad, intend to enrol in the course.