Advanced Training Courses
Are you looking for advanced training courses to accumulate points in the next school rankings or to obtain the PTC necessary for our professional category?
Choose the Advanced Training Course provided by ICOTEA!
Advanced Training Courses are specialized training courses whose objective is to facilitate the updating of knowledge and the development of specific skills. The keys through which these training courses aim to improve the diversification of knowledge are innovative contents and methodologies, and ICOTEA fits into this context with its offer of online courses. Regarding the possibility of attending advanced training courses, the legislation currently in force provides that one must own at least a Bachelor’s degree.
ICOTEA is attentive to the needs of its students and its main objective is to respond to the growing demand for online training. For this reason, ICOTEA offers its students an e-learning platform that is active 24 hours a day. This not only allows members to organize the frequency of lectures according to their needs, but it also saves money by eliminating the cost to travel and stay away from home. To subscribe to the ICOTEA e-learning platform here is the procedure: insert username, password and facial biometric recognition.
- The final exam (to be done in 60 minutes) is a test of 20 multiple choice questions to be done directly on the platform and an oral exam. If the mark of 18/10 has not been reached, you can repeat the test again, without additional cost.
- The teacher will proceed to the oral exam, through the ZOOM platform (before the date of the exam you will be sent a guideline to register to ZOOM). The questions asked by the teacher will cover the topics of the curriculum you studied.
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will also check the “Access Reports”, and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons have been downloaded and the written exam (multiple-choice test) and oral exam have been passed. If this is not the case, a communication will be sent by email requesting the required fulfilments.
- The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform at the top of the page of the training course in which you are enrolled, after having taken and passed the final test and oral exam, paid the balance and spent the period of the course duration.
Quality training is the mission of ICOTEA, which has always focused its offerings on the needs of its members. Our highly qualified staff and our continuous attention to the improvement of the services offered have always been at the core of our work. All this is also evident in the advanced training courses offered, which reflect our ability to interpret the needs of updating and training.
The list of advanced training courses currently provided:
- Cultural/Intercultural Mediator Course
- Import-export trade expert course
- Work-related Learning Tutor Course
- Professional Civil Mediator/Conciliator Course
The number of points for the school rankings and any updating depends on the ministerial table in force at the time when you self-declare the qualifications you held for the:
- Italian 3rd range of exhausted classifications
- Italian 2nd and 3rd range of Insitute rankings
- Mobility and Transfer
- Italian vacancy rankings