Specialization Courses Post-Diploma
Do you need to accumulate points for the next school rankings or to obtain the PTC necessary for your professional category?
Choose the Specialization Courses Post-Diploma provided by ICOTEA!!
The certificates and final certifications obtained at the end of the Specialization Courses Post-Diploma of 1500 hours and 60 ECTS are compliant and valid for all classes of competition to update the school rankings.
Developing high-level specialized skills and improving your professionalism are just some of the advantages of choosing one of the many post-diploma training courses, the so-called Specialization courses.
For those who wish to deepen their knowledge in a specific subject area with a post-degree course, ICOTEA offers online specialization courses that provide for the awarding of credits that can be spent by students. To respond to the most diverse training needs, our training offerings include courses specifically formulated for teachers, and others that are typically post-degree. For those who choose to enrol in one of our post-degree training courses, the mode of attendance is e-learning, which means learning in blended mode. Once enrolled in the course, it is possible to connect to the dedicated platform, active 24 hours a day. To subscribe to the ICOTEA e-learning platform here is the procedure: insert username, password and facial biometric recognition.
- The final exam (to be done in 60 minutes) is a test of 20 multiple choice questions to be done directly on the platform and an oral exam. If the vote of 18/10 was not reached, you can repeat the test, without additional cost.
- The teacher will proceed to the oral exam, through the ZOOM platform (before the date of the exam you will be sent a guideline to register to ZOOM). The questions asked by the teacher will cover the topics of the curriculum you studied.
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will also check the “Access Reports”, and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons have been downloaded and the written exam (multiple-choice test) and oral exam have been passed. If this is not the case, a communication will be sent by email requesting the required fulfilments.
The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform at the top of the page of the training course in which you are enrolled, after having taken and passed the final test and oral exam, paid the balance, and spent the period of the course duration.
Choosing to enrol in one of the training courses offered by ICOTEA is the ideal solution for those who wish to perfect their preparation and consolidate their post-degree skills, even more so considering that the e-learning method allows maximum flexibility, leaving those enrolled free to manage their study time according to their needs. Furthermore, with ICOTEA you can count on the quality of the training courses and on the reduction of costs which compared with the traditional courses are less expensive.
Check out all the post-degree courses offered by ICOTEA and choose the one that’s right for you: rely on our reliability and experience to enrich your training with targeted skills!
The list of Specialization courses currently provided:
- Digital Animator
- SEN: Special Educational Needs
- SLD: Specific Learning Disorders
- ABA: Applied behaviour analysis
- The new Leadership in school 3.0 between mobbing and school inclusion
- School 3.0 Cyberbullying and Burnout Management
- CLIL Methodology
The number of points for the school rankings and any updating depends on the ministerial table in force at the time when you self-declare the qualifications you held for the:
- Italian 3rd range of exhausted classifications
- Italian 2nd and 3rd range of Institute rankings
- Mobility and Transfer
- Italian vacancy rankings