Choose ICOTEA’s One-year postgraduate courses – 24 ECTS and Get ready for the Teacher Competition!
Acquire the 24 ECTS required for the Teacher competition!
The teacher competition is just a month away and It will provide thousands of positions for teachers.
The measures concerning the Special Competition for the School are aimed at the introduction in the role and qualification for teaching in the school.
It will be possible to participate only for a specific competition class or support and only in one region.
The Ordinary Competition, on the other hand, is aimed at aspiring teachers who do not have work experience at school or have not gained at least 3 years of service. In this case, the 24 ECTS are a prerequisite for participation.
In addition, depending on the class, it will be necessary to supplement with single courses to fill debts in that class.
If at the same time with the 24 ECTS, you want to acquire a valid qualification and have three points in the rankings of the first, second and third range, you can access One-year post-graduate courses of ICOTEA.
Among One year post-graduate courses with the 24 ECTS certification, we find:
- Post-Graduate Course School 3.0: Cyberbullying And Burnout Management- 60 ECTS – 1500 hours
- Post-Graduate Course In ABA Method For Autism – 1500 Hours – ECTS 60
- Post-Graduate Course In Specific Learning Disabilities – SLD
- Post-Graduate Course in Educational and Digital Methodologies in Contemporary Learning Environments
- Post-Graduate Course In Special Educational Needs
- Post-Graduate Course In Pedagogy And Education
- Post-graduate course in Mental disorder and Social reintegration
- Post-Graduate Course in Didactics for Support Teachers
- Post Graduate Course in Legal Psychology and Criminology
There are numerous benefits for all those who choose the ICOTEA courses:
- Online platform active 24h on 24- 7 days a week that allow the possibility to follow the training courses from anywhere and avoiding waste of time and money;
- Dedicated assistance, thanks to a Personal Tutor;
- Lessons immediately active 24 hours after enrolment;
- VAT exemption on all ICOTEA single courses.