Access certifications Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
Degree or degree in the following subject areas: • humanistic, sociological, psychological, pedagogical, social, scientific, nursing, speech therapy, legal, health, educational; • fixed-term teachers who require qualifications that can be assessed according to the three-year update of the rankings upon exhaustion and in the rankings of the club and institute (second and third bracket).
Recipients Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
This course is for:
• Speech therapists - psychologists and psychology graduates - doctors specialised in Pediatric Neuropsychiatry - professional educators - pedagogists - Mental Health Rehabilitation technicians - social assistants - therapists of neuro- and psychomotility of the age of development, - teachers - learning support teachers.
• Graduates having any kind of qualification who want to take part in the Teachers competition.
• Teachers competition
• You can use this qualification to update school rankings and to earn 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological subjects and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers' Competition. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
Occupational opportunities Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Support Teachers
- Professional Educators
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Technicians
- Neuro and Developmental Psychomotor Therapists who want to work with children of school and preschool age, in public or private health institutions
- Specialized figures (educators, pedagogists & hellip; etc.) in associations and affiliated structures that work within the DSA
- Participation in prevention projects, training for teachers, listening counters.
This course allows you to earn:
- 50 CME creditsrecognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider N. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 - M-PED/01 - M-DEA/01 - M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2018;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 45 PTC for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
COURSES AND EXAMS PROVIDED IN E-LEARNING MODE
Courses provided in E-learning mode:
- Within 24 hours since enrollment, you will be notified of the registration procedure and access key to access the ICOTEA e-learning platform where you will find all the lectures and exams of your training course.
- To enroll on the platform you must click on "E-LEARNING": icotea.it - located on the site uni.icotea.it at the top right of the home page. Here you will be asked to insert: username, password and enable your biometric facial recognition.
- Biometric facial recognition is an automatic system that checks that you are taking classes. To enable it, you will be asked to take a photo of yourself through the webcam on your PC or camera on the device you are connecting from. For the photo we recommend that you frame your face totally, without covering it with hands, hair, headphones or anything else.
- The lectures are consequential. To continue with the training course, the student is required to follow the lectures by demonstrating his presence in front of the screen of their device. In this way they will be able to access the various intermediate and final exams.
- You will have the support of a tutor who will follow you during your training course, responding within 24 hours to any questions or requests, which will be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exams provided in E-learning mode:
- Final exams consist of a series of multiple-choice tests and an oral exam:
- You will be asked to complete a multiple-choice test via Icotea's e-learning platform.
- This will be followed by an oral exam, administered by your course instructor, via ZOOM platform (you will be sent guidelines to dowloand ZOOM before the exam date).
- The questions asked by the teacher will cover the topics included in the study plan of your training course.
- After receiving on your email the positive result of the final exam (non-intermediate), you will be able to download and print the end-of-course certificate directly under "my certificates" on your profile in the icotea.it platform. The end-of-course certificate can be downloaded and printed only after:
- the successful passing of the final exam;
- the verification of the attendance recorded on the login report;
- the completion of the course
- verification of the regularity of payments to ICOTEA training courses/services.
Study Plan Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
Learning support teachers and the disability act
Typologies of disabilities
Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Special educational needs (SEN)
General educational and digital methodologies
IEP (Individualized Educational Plan)
Annual Plan for Inclusion
Personalised educational plan
Italian Sign Language (LIS)
Reception techniques at school
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ENROLL/PAY by 30 September 2022 with ICOTEA you will get EXTRA ECONOMICS BENEFITS:
- Promo Code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Ask your request to email@example.com to receive your promotional code. Sign up for other courses or purchase other services, and by entering the promo code you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart total.
- Instalments with no additional cost: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
E.g.: If the One-year post graduate course involves an investment of Euro 649.00. You can pay only 249.00 euro; the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at the end of the course without any additional costs.
- Training Voucher: for certain training courses that fall into one of the following categories: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses it is possible to take advantage of the Training Voucher. It is an economic benefit that ICOTEA makes available to students for partial coverage of the amount of certain training courses.
E.g.: the planned investment for the One year Post-graduate course is 999.00 euro, while thanks to the Voucher the investment is 649.00 euro.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- YOUTH CARD: ICOTEA also has an agreement with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Department of Youth Policy and Universal Service for the YOUTH CARD. The youth card is a virtual card reserved for young people between the ages of 18 and 35 who can apply exclusively through the IO App. The purpose of this virtual card is to take advantage of the 5 percent discount to be used for enrollment fees in the various training courses provided by ICOTEA. The training courses provided by ICOTEA affiliated with YOUTH CARD are: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
JOIN ICOTEA: THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
If you choose to attend the courses provided by ICOTEA or to buy the additional services offered by FORMAZIONE24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter you can get a discount of up to 50% on the total amount in your cart.
Buy 2 courses/services and get a 10% discount right away
Buy 3 courses/services and get a 20% discount right away
Buy 4 courses/services and get a 30% discount right away
Buy 5 courses/services and get a 40% discount right away
If you buy 6 courses/services or more, you’ll get a 50% discount right away
You can also buy courses or services for more than one person and take advantage of the promotion.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ICOTEA provide different ADDITIONAL SERVICE to our students:
- FORMAZONE24H a national association accredited by MISE for intellectual professions;
- STUDENT SERVICES certification and degree issuance;
- TOMMASO BARONE an expert in Safety and Hygiene in the School and Public Administration sector since 1998;
- HELP DESK for professional growth;
- E-CONVERTER Interpreting and Translating agency;