The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Access certifications Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
Degree or degree in the following subject areas: • humanistic, sociological, psychological, pedagogical, social, scientific, nursing, speech therapy, legal, health, educational; • fixed-term teachers who require qualifications that can be assessed according to the three-year update of the rankings upon exhaustion and in the rankings of the club and institute (second and third bracket).
Recipients Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
This course is for:
• Speech therapists - psychologists and psychology graduates - doctors specialised in Pediatric Neuropsychiatry - professional educators - pedagogists - Mental Health Rehabilitation technicians - social assistants - therapists of neuro- and psychomotility of the age of development, - teachers - learning support teachers.
• Graduates having any kind of qualification who want to take part in the Teachers competition.
• Teachers competition
• You can use this qualification to update school rankings and to earn 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological subjects and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers' Competition. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
Occupational opportunities Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Support Teachers
- Professional Educators
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Technicians
- Neuro and Developmental Psychomotor Therapists who want to work with children of school and preschool age, in public or private health institutions
- Specialized figures (educators, pedagogists & hellip; etc.) in associations and affiliated structures that work within the DSA
- Participation in prevention projects, training for teachers, listening counters.
This course allows you to earn:
- 50 CME creditsrecognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider N. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 - M-PED/01 - M-DEA/01 - M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2018;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 45 PTC for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
Study Plan Post-graduate training course for Learning Support Teachers
Learning support teachers and the disability act
Typologies of disabilities
Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Special educational needs (SEN)
General educational and digital methodologies
IEP (Individualized Educational Plan)
Annual Plan for Inclusion
Personalised educational plan
Italian Sign Language (LIS)
Reception techniques at school
Economic Advantages Post-graduate Courses: The more you learn, the more you save
ENROLL/PAY by 31 May 2022 and you will get extra economic benefits:
- Training Voucher: for the present course you can benefit from the Training Voucher. This is an economic facilitation that ICOTEA offers to students to partially cover the cost of some training courses.
- E.g.: the estimated cost of the course is € 999.00, but thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 649.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 689.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 499.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 399.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 249.00.
- Instalments with no additional costs: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at no additional cost.
- E.g.: if the investment of the course or services is € 649.00, you can pay only € 249.00 and the remaining amount, without additional costs, at the end of the course or service delivery.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
- Promotional code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotional code. If you enrol in other courses or purchase other services, you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount by entering the promotional code. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart.
By choosing Icotea training and/or additional services from our partners Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone and E-Converter you can receive a discount on the total price of your cart of up to 50%.
- Buy 2 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 10%.
- Buy 3 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 20%.
- Buy 4 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 30%.
- Buy 5 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 40%.
- Buy 6 or more courses/services and get an immediate discount of 50%.
You can buy courses or services for different people.