Access certifications Post-graduate training course in Special Educational Needs
Bachelor's or Master's degree in:
- Humanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education
- Teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update.
Recipients Post-graduate training course in Special Educational Needs
Our Special Needs online-courses will suit the needs of:
- All types of teachers
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Speech therapists
- Professional educators
- Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
- Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
- All types of graduates who want to take part in Teacher Competition.
Special Education courses online allow you to acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognized by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 - M-PED/01 - M-DEA/01 - M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 20 PTC credits for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in anthropological, psychological and pedagogical disciplines as well as in educational technologies and methodologies , with at least 6 credits in four of the disciplinary sectors mentioned above to participate in the next Teachers Competition. Planned examination tests will be prepared and validated by E-Campus. 24 ECTS credits certified by E-Campus will be compliant with the standard and valid for participation in the aforementioned competition.
Occupational opportunities Post-graduate training course
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
COURSES AND EXAMS PROVIDED IN E-LEARNING MODE
Courses provided in E-learning mode:
- Within 24 hours since enrollment, you will be notified of the registration procedure and access key to access the ICOTEA e-learning platform where you will find all the lectures and exams of your training course.
- To enroll on the platform you must click on "E-LEARNING": icotea.it - located on the site uni.icotea.it at the top right of the home page. Here you will be asked to insert: username, password and enable your biometric facial recognition.
- Biometric facial recognition is an automatic system that checks that you are taking classes. To enable it, you will be asked to take a photo of yourself through the webcam on your PC or camera on the device you are connecting from. For the photo we recommend that you frame your face totally, without covering it with hands, hair, headphones or anything else.
- The lectures are consequential. To continue with the training course, the student is required to follow the lectures by demonstrating his presence in front of the screen of their device. In this way they will be able to access the various intermediate and final exams.
- You will have the support of a tutor who will follow you during your training course, responding within 24 hours to any questions or requests, which will be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exams provided in E-learning mode:
- Final exams consist of a series of multiple-choice tests and an oral exam:
- You will be asked to complete a multiple-choice test via Icotea's e-learning platform.
- This will be followed by an oral exam, administered by your course instructor, via ZOOM platform (you will be sent guidelines to dowloand ZOOM before the exam date).
- The questions asked by the teacher will cover the topics included in the study plan of your training course.
- After receiving on your email the positive result of the final exam (non-intermediate), you will be able to download and print the end-of-course certificate directly under "my certificates" on your profile in the icotea.it platform. The end-of-course certificate can be downloaded and printed only after:
- the successful passing of the final exam;
- the verification of the attendance recorded on the login report;
- the completion of the course
- verification of the regularity of payments to ICOTEA training courses/services.
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Enrolling in ICOTEA’S training courses, you can obtain a lot of economic benefits and additional services.
The More You Learn, The More You Save: you can receive a discount on your total shopping cart up to 20% if you subscribe by 29 February 2024:
- Buy 2 coursesand get a 10% discount right away
- If you buy 3 courses you’ll get a 20%discount right away
You can also buy courses for different people not only yourself.
+ ECONOMIC BENEFITS
ICOTEA offers to its students a number of benefits that makes the access to training courses much easier to save up on the total shopping cart.
- It is possible to pay on Instalments with no additional cost: on the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
- Promotional code: if you are already an ICOTEA student, enroll for more, by entering the promo code on your cart you will receive an additional 5% of discount. The discount will be applied immediately.
- ICOTEA is accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16. Teachers can therefore enroll in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card, Practice Code ZAIXV.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 35 can take advantage of the 5% discount with the youth card.
- ICOTEA is also accredited by MEPA, the portal of the Public Administration. This tool allows P.A. to purchase quality training courses at an affordable price, ensuring the highest learning standards for employees.
- Therefore, ICOTEA's training courses are exempt from vat, offering to students the opportunity to take advantage of a higher percentage tax deduction.
Through these discounts, ICOTEA offers its trainees the opportunity to obtain an excellent cost-quality ration, ensuring a quality educational experience at a competitive price.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- ICOTEA offers several additional services to its students, including FORMAZIONE24H, which is a national association accredited by the Ministry of Economic Development for the intellectual professions.
- Furthermore, ICOTEA offers STUDENT SERVICES for certification and degree issuance.
- ICOTEA also has an expert in safety and hygiene in the school and public administration sector, TOMMASOBARONE, who has been working in this field for more than 20 years.
- In addition, there is an help desk to assist on your career and an interpreting and translation agency, E-CONVERTER.