The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Access certifications Post-graduate training course in Post-Graduate Course School 3.0: Cyberbullying And Burnout Management
Bachelor's or master's degree in:
umanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education;
teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update
Recipients Post-graduate training course in Post-Graduate Course School 3.0: Cyberbullying And Burnout Management
This training is for:
- Any kind of teachers Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Psychologists and psychology graduates- Professional educators
- All types of graduates
- All types of graduates who want to take part in the Competition for teachers.
Competition for teachers
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers' Competition. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
This training allows you to acquire:
- 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training
- 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 - M-PED/01 - M-DEA/01 - M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teache
- 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01
- 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.
- 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto
- 1 point for mobility and transfers
Study Plan Post-graduate training course in Post-Graduate Course School 3.0: Cyberbullying And Burnout Management
Italian school system and itsdevelopment
Delopment of educational processes
General and Social pedagogy
Pedagogy of deviance
General psychology and psychology of groups
Work Related Stress
Bullying and cyberbullying
Educational technologies and methodologies
Students who suffer from Special Educational Needs
The role and tasks of teachers
Economic Advantages Post-graduate Courses: The more you learn, the more you save
ENROLL/PAY by 31 May 2022 and you will get extra economic benefits:
- Training Voucher: for the present course you can benefit from the Training Voucher. This is an economic facilitation that ICOTEA offers to students to partially cover the cost of some training courses.
- E.g.: the estimated cost of the course is € 999.00, but thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 649.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 689.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 499.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 399.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 249.00.
- Instalments with no additional costs: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at no additional cost.
- E.g.: if the investment of the course or services is € 649.00, you can pay only € 249.00 and the remaining amount, without additional costs, at the end of the course or service delivery.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
- Promotional code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotional code. If you enrol in other courses or purchase other services, you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount by entering the promotional code. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart.
By choosing Icotea training and/or additional services from our partners Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone and E-Converter you can receive a discount on the total price of your cart of up to 50%.
- Buy 2 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 10%.
- Buy 3 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 20%.
- Buy 4 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 30%.
- Buy 5 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 40%.
- Buy 6 or more courses/services and get an immediate discount of 50%.
You can buy courses or services for different people.