Ministerial accreditations at the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Work and Social Policies recognize that ICOTEA is a qualified Ministerial Training Institute in the field of Training and thus is qualified to realize training activities recognized as suitable by Public Institutions.
ICOTEA has obtained the ISO 9001:2015 certification from the RINA group in the field of organization and delivery of professional training courses, one-year post-graduate courses and online training courses for public bodies and companies; consultancy services in the field of environment, quality and safety for public bodies and companies and conciliation services.
MEPA. Icotea is an authorized body by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by the Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA platform is the electronic marketplace of the Public Administration that serves to digitally match them with private service providers.
Titles required to access the course
Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in any subject field
Target of the course
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Doctors specialized in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Speech-language pathologists
- Mental health technicians
- Social Workers
- Neuro and psychomotor development therapists
- School principals
- People with a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in any field
People working in both the public and private administration can be officially exempted from work thanks to the 150-hour right-to-education permits, within the limits of applicable law.
ABA/SEN/LD Two-Year Postgraduate Course’s University Credits/Professional Credits/Points
The final certificates comply with legal requirements and are also valid in all the examination categories for the update of public school rankings.
- The number of points gained for school rankings and possible updates depends on the ministerial rules in force when the qualifications are declared. The ministerial rules apply to: the third section of closed rankings; the second and third section of the rankings for substitute teachers; Mobility and Transfer rankings; rankings for tenured teachers about to lose their job.
- 120 University Credits for school subjects identified through the following codes: M-PED/03 - M-PSI/04 - M-DEA/01 - M-PED/04. The examinations required by ICOTEA are prepared by E-Campus and then validated by issuing a final certificate. This means the Two-Year Postgraduate courses comply with legal regulations and teachers can use them to participate in a Public Competitive Examination or during the update of school rankings.
- 50 Professional Credits recognized by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is recognized by the Ministry of Health as the No. 4182 Provider of education granting Professional Credits.
Economic Advantages: The more you learn, the more you save
Enroll/Purchase by the 31 May 2022 for more Economic Benefits
- Training Voucher: for this course, students benefit from the Training Voucher. This is an economic facility that ICOTEA makes available to students for partial coverage of the amount of some training courses.
- g.: the planned investment for the course is 999.00 euros, while benefiting from the Voucher the investment is 649.00 euros
- Or the planned investment for the course is 689.00 euros while benefiting from the Voucher investment is 499.00 euros.
- Or the planned investment for the course is 399.00 euros while benefiting from the Voucher investment is 249 euros.
- Instalment without additional costs: once the enrolment down payment is paid, the remaining amount can be divided into instalments at no additional cost
- g the investment or service of the course is 649,00 euros, pay now 249,00 euros and the remaining amount at the end of the course or service delivery without additional costs.
- Teacher Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to the Ministry of Education under directive 170/16 practice code ZAIXV. Teachers will be able to enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher’s Card,
- Vat exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the Ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. For this reason, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Our students can deduct for tax purposes a higher percentage than other Institutes/Bodies.
- Promotional Code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E- Converter? Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotional code. Sign up for other courses or purchase other services, by entering the promo code, you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart total.
Choosing Icotea training and additional services from our partners Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone and E-Converter you can receive a discount on the total price of your cart up to 50%.
- Purchase 2 courses and it will be immediately available 10% of discount.
- Purchase 3 courses and it will be immediately available 20% of discount.
- Purchase 4 courses and it will be immediately available 30% of discount.
- Purchase 5 courses and it will be immediately available 40% of discount.
- Purchase 6 courses and more and it will be immediately available 50% of discount.
It is possible to purchase courses and services for different people.