ACCREDITATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
For those who want to become a Supervisor/Head Of Sector Medium Risk, it is mandatory to attend this course.
Medium-Risk Business Managers, Public/Private Body Administrators, Private/Public School Teachers, Company Directors.
Conducting Course, Lessons and Examination in the CLASSROOM
Conducting Lessons in the CLASSROOM:
- Once you have enrolled in your chosen course, the teacher will send you an email with the access link to the Icotea e-learning platform, where you will be able to follow: live lessons, video lessons or in power point format, thus guaranteeing you a full immersion experience in studying and learning.
- At the end of the lessons, you will agree with your teacher the date to attend the lesson in the classroom and take the final exam.
- The ICOTEA offices (Milan, Rome, Sassari, Modica), where you will attend the lessons and take the final exam, has already been selected by you at the time of enrolment.
Conducting Examination in the CLASSROOM (Milan, Rome, Sassari or Modica):
The possible modes of examination are as follows:
- Multiple-choice tests;
- Practise tests;
- case histories;
- group work;
- Oral exam with the teacher, pertaining the study plan of the course.
ICOTEA headquartes to attend Lessons and Final Exam in the CLASSROOM:
- On the day planned with your teacher to take the lesson and also the final exam, in order to reduce time and costs, at one of ICOTEA headquarter you chose at the time of enrolment: Milan, Rome, Sassari or Modica.
RIssues of the Final Certificate
The final certificate will be issued by the teacher after the verification as follows:
- Positive score on the final exam;
- Attendance record;
- Regularity of payments.
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Enrolling in ICOTEA’S training courses, you can obtain a lot of economic benefits and additional services.
The More You Learn, The More You Save: you can receive a discount on your total shopping cart up to 20% if you subscribe by 30 September 2023:
- Buy 2 coursesand get a 10% discount right away
- If you buy 3 courses you’ll get a 20%discount right away
You can also buy courses for different people not only yourself.
+ ECONOMIC BENEFITS
ICOTEA offers to its students a number of benefits that makes the access to training courses much easier to save up on the total shopping cart.
- It is possible to pay on Instalments with no additional cost: on the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
- Promotional code: if you are already an ICOTEA student, enroll for more, by entering the promo code on your cart you will receive an additional 5% of discount. The discount will be applied immediately.
- ICOTEA is accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16. Teachers can therefore enroll in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card, Practice Code ZAIXV.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 35 can take advantage of the 5% discount with the youth card.
- ICOTEA is also accredited by MEPA, the portal of the Public Administration. This tool allows P.A. to purchase quality training courses at an affordable price, ensuring the highest learning standards for employees.
- Therefore, ICOTEA's training courses are exempt from vat, offering to students the opportunity to take advantage of a higher percentage tax deduction.
Through these discounts, ICOTEA offers its trainees the opportunity to obtain an excellent cost-quality ration, ensuring a quality educational experience at a competitive price.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- ICOTEA offers several additional services to its students, including FORMAZIONE24H, which is a national association accredited by the Ministry of Economic Development for the intellectual professions.
- Furthermore, ICOTEA offers STUDENT SERVICES for certification and degree issuance.
- ICOTEA also has an expert in safety and hygiene in the school and public administration sector, TOMMASOBARONE, who has been working in this field for more than 20 years.
- In addition, there is an help desk to assist on your career and an interpreting and translation agency, E-CONVERTER.