Recipients Single subject: Moral Philosophy (M-FIL/03) - 300 hours - 12 ECTS - 75 days long
Participation in the single course Moral Philosophy allows you to obtain 12 ECTs in the M-FIL/03 discipline. The course is reserved for graduates who need to follow the teachings and pass the exams of disciplines not present in their university study plans but who are required for admission Master's degrees, Specialization schools or to public competitions, according to the provisions in force.
- It is possible to obtain the recognition of the exemption from the service with permits for the right to study, by the Public and Private Administration, within the limits established by current legislation.
Occupational opportunities Single subjects
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
Study Plan Single subject: Moral Philosophy (M-FIL/03) - 300 hours - 12 ECTS - 75 days long
Ethics, anthropology and ontology
Classical ethics: Plato and Aristotle
The characteristics of the happy man: Epicureanism and Stoicism
Plotinus, Augustine and Bonaventure
Thomas Aquinas and John Duns Scotus
Machiavelli, Erasmus of Rotterdam and Thomas More
The Modern Era: Descartes
Hobbes, Hume and Spinoza
The primacy of reason over will
Leibniz and Kant
Reactions to Kant's ethics
Schopenhauer, Hegel and Kierkegaard
Nietzsche, Weber and Rawls
Habermas, Macintyre and Gianni Vattimo
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ENROLL/PAY by 28 February 2023 with ICOTEA you will get EXTRA ECONOMICS BENEFITS:
Promo Code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Ask your request to email@example.com to receive your promotional code. Sign up for other courses or purchase other services, and by entering the promo code you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart total.
- Instalments with no additional cost: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
g.: If the One-year post graduate course involves an investment of Euro 649.00. You can pay only 249.00 euro; the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at the end of the course without any additional costs.
- Training Voucher: for certain training courses that fall into one of the following categories: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses it is possible to take advantage of the Training Voucher. It is an economic benefit that ICOTEA makes available to students for partial coverage of the amount of certain training courses.
g.: the planned investment for the One year Post-graduate course is 999.00 euro, while thanks to the Voucher the investment is 649.00 euro.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- YOUTH CARD: ICOTEA also has an agreement with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Department of Youth Policy and Universal Service for the YOUTH CARD. The youth card is a virtual card reserved for young people between the ages of 18 and 35 who can apply exclusively through the IO App. The purpose of this virtual card is to take advantage of the 5 percent discount to be used for enrollment fees in the various training courses provided by ICOTEA. The training courses provided by ICOTEA affiliated with YOUTH CARD are: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
JOIN ICOTEA: THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
If you choose to attend the courses provided by ICOTEA or to buy the additional services offered by FORMAZIONE24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter you can get a discount of up to 50% on the total amount in your cart.
Buy 2 courses/services and get a 10% discount right away
Buy 3 courses/services and get a 20% discount right away
Buy 4 courses/services and get a 30% discount right away
Buy 5 courses/services and get a 40% discount right away
If you buy 6 courses/services or more, you’ll get a 50% discount right away
You can also buy courses or services for more than one person and take advantage of the promotion.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ICOTEA provide different ADDITIONAL SERVICE to our students:
- FORMAZONE24H a national association accredited by MISE for intellectual professions;
- STUDENT SERVICES certification and degree issuance;
- TOMMASO BARONE an expert in Safety and Hygiene in the School and Public Administration sector since 1998;
- HELP DESK for professional growth;
- E-CONVERTER Interpreting and Translating agency;