Study Plan Master’s Degree in Specialized Translation and Interpreting
I Academic Year: Teaching of modern languages, Linguistics, Italian Linguistic, Information processing systems, English language and translation, French language and translation, International Marketing, Business Law.
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Courses provided in E-learning mode:
- Within 24 hours since enrollment, you will be notified of the registration procedure and access key to access the ICOTEA e-learning platform where you will find all the lectures and exams of your training course.
- To enroll on the platform you must click on "E-LEARNING": icotea.it - located on the site uni.icotea.it at the top right of the home page. Here you will be asked to insert: username, password and enable your biometric facial recognition.
- Biometric facial recognition is an automatic system that checks that you are taking classes. To enable it, you will be asked to take a photo of yourself through the webcam on your PC or camera on the device you are connecting from. For the photo we recommend that you frame your face totally, without covering it with hands, hair, headphones or anything else.
- The lectures are consequential. To continue with the training course, the student is required to follow the lectures by demonstrating his presence in front of the screen of their device. In this way they will be able to access the various intermediate and final exams.
- You will have the support of a tutor who will follow you during your training course, responding within 24 hours to any questions or requests, which will be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exams provided in E-learning mode:
- Final exams consist of a series of multiple-choice tests and an oral exam:
- You will be asked to complete a multiple-choice test via Icotea's e-learning platform.
- This will be followed by an oral exam, administered by your course instructor, via ZOOM platform (you will be sent guidelines to dowloand ZOOM before the exam date).
- The questions asked by the teacher will cover the topics included in the study plan of your training course.
- -After receiving on your email the positive result of the final exam (non-intermediate), you will be able to download and print the end-of-course certificate directly under "my certificates" on your profile in the icotea.it platform. The end-of-course certificate can be downloaded and printed only after:
- the successful passing of the final exam;
- the verification of the attendance recorded on the login report;
- the completion of the course
- verification of the regularity of payments to ICOTEA training courses/services.