Access certifications Italian Linguistic Certification CELI for TEACHERS and ADULT including foreigners Level B2
Diploma, bachelor's degree or Master degree, awarded by Italian or foreign schools or universities.
Recipients Italian Linguistic Certification CELI for TEACHERS and ADULT including foreigners Level B2
The course is aimed at adults and teachers, including foreigners, in order to acquire points for
- school rankings;
- armed forces competitions;
- recovering university debts;
- university credits in the Italian language;
- public or private selections;
- personnel recruitment notices;
- access to universities, etc.
Professional Opportunities Italian Linguistic Certification CELI for TEACHERS and ADULT including foreigners Level B2
The course Italian Language Certification CELI for Adult and Foreign Teachers Level B2 (60 hours):
- The Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) recognises this course as valid for certifying the knowledge of the Italian language required to enrol at university in Italy within the quota that each university allocates to foreign students who are not part of the Marco Polo project.
- In addition to Italian and foreign teachers, the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research also recognises points for updating school rankings. In fact, the CELI for Adults and Teachers even Foreigners Level B2 is worth 3 (three) points.
- + SCORE for SCHOOL GRADUATIONS
Language Certification* (English/German/Russian/Italian) B2 is worth 3 points;
One year post graduate course is worth 1 point;
Computer certification is worth 2 points;
= Total 6 (six) points to be added to the school rankings.
The course of Italian Language Certification CELI for Adults or Teachers, including foreigners Level B2 allows you to acquire the skills required to access the next level:
- Italian Language Certification CELI for Adults and Teachers, including foreigners, Level C1 60 hours: worth 4 (four) points.
- Italian Language Certification CELI for Adults and Teachers, including foreigners, Level C2 60 hours: worth 6 (six) points.
* if the teacher is a foreigner they must obtain CELI Italian Language Certification, if the teacher is Italian they must obtain English or German or Russian Language Certification.
Courses And Exams Italian Linguistic Certification CELI for TEACHERS and ADULT including foreigners Level B2
The preparatory lessons to obtain the Italian Language Certification CELI TEACHERS and ADULT including foreigners Level A1 are provided through ICOTEA E-LEARNING PLATFORM.
E-learning LESSONS with ICOTEA:
- Within 24 hours since enrollment, you will be notified of the registration procedure and access key to access the ICOTEA e-learning platform where you will find all the lectures and exams of your training course.
- To enroll on the platform, you must click on "E-LEARNING": uni.icotea.it- located on the site uni.icotea.it at the top right of the home page. Here you will be asked to insert: username, password and enable your biometric facial recognition.
- Biometric facial recognitionis an automatic system that checks that you are taking classes. To enable it, you will be asked to take a photo of yourself through the webcam on your PC or camera on the device you are connecting from. For the photo we recommend that you frame your face totally, without covering it with hands, hair, headphones or anything else.
- The lectures are consequential. To continue with the training course, the student is required to follow the lectures by demonstrating his presence in front of the screen of their device. In this way they will be able to access the various intermediate and final exams.
- You will have the support of a tutor who will follow you during your training course, responding within 24 hours to any questions or requests, which will be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The FINAL EXAMINATION for obtaining the CELI ITALIAN Language Certificate will be held in the classroom at the location of your choice:
- MILAN: Street Mecenate n. 105 floor VI;
- ROME (Trastevere): Street Federico Rosazza n. 26 floor I;
- MODICA: Steert Sorda Sampieri no. 128;
- SASSARI Street Italia n. 7/B 1st floor.
Examination held in the CLASSROOM
Examinations are held in the classroom. The University for Foreigners of Perugia will send an inspector to verify the way the following examinations are conducted:
- Test A – Reading comprehension
- Test B – Writing production
- Oral Exam
Total hours of Examination: 2 hours
After successfully taking the final examinations, the University for Foreigners of Perugia, through Icotea staff, will issue the final certificate following:
- verification of attendance recorded on the access report;
- the course must be complete;
- the examinations must be complete;
- verification of the regularity of payments to ICOTEA courses/services.
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ENROLL/PAY by 30 June 2023 with ICOTEA you will get EXTRA ECONOMICS BENEFITS:
- Promo Code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Ask your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotional code. Sign up for other courses or purchase other services, and by entering the promo code you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart total.
- Instalments with no additional cost: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
E.g.: If the One-year post graduate course involves an investment of Euro 649.00. You can pay only 249.00 euro; the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at the end of the course without any additional costs.
- Training Voucher: for certain training courses that fall into one of the following categories: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses it is possible to take advantage of the Training Voucher. It is an economic benefit that ICOTEA makes available to students for partial coverage of the amount of certain training courses.
E.g.: the planned investment for the One year Post-graduate course is 999.00 euro, while thanks to the Voucher the investment is 649.00 euro.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- YOUTH CARD: ICOTEA also has an agreement with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Department of Youth Policy and Universal Service for the YOUTH CARD. The youth card is a virtual card reserved for young people between the ages of 18 and 35 who can apply exclusively through the IO App. The purpose of this virtual card is to take advantage of the 5 percent discount to be used for enrollment fees in the various training courses provided by ICOTEA. The training courses provided by ICOTEA affiliated with YOUTH CARD are: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
JOIN ICOTEA: THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
If you choose to attend the courses provided by ICOTEA or to buy the additional services offered by FORMAZIONE24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter you can get a discount of up to 50% on the total amount in your cart.
Buy 2 courses/services and get a 10% discount right away
Buy 3 courses/services and get a 20% discount right away
Buy 4 courses/services and get a 30% discount right away
Buy 5 courses/services and get a 40% discount right away
If you buy 6 courses/services or more, you’ll get a 50% discount right away
You can also buy courses or services for more than one person and take advantage of the promotion.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ICOTEA provide different ADDITIONAL SERVICE to our students:
- FORMAZONE24H a national association accredited by MISE for intellectual professions;
- STUDENT SERVICES certification and degree issuance;
- TOMMASO BARONE an expert in Safety and Hygiene in the School and Public Administration sector since 1998;
- HELP DESK for professional growth;
- E-CONVERTER Interpreting and Translating agency;