Professional Opportunities Italian Linguistic Certification CELI Impact i for Immigrants Level A1
The Italian Linguistic Certification CELI Impact I for Immigrants Level A1 enabling immigrants to acquire the basics of the Italian language in order to then access the respective courses:
- Italian Linguistic Certification CELI impact i for Immigrants Level A2 total 60 hours required to apply for renewal of residence permit;
- Italian Linguistic Certification CELI impact i for Immigrants Level B1, 60 hours required to apply for citizenship.
Courses And Exams Italian Linguistic Certification CELI Impact i for Immigrants Level A1
The preparatory lessons to obtain the Italian Language Certification CELI Impact i for Immigrants Level A1 are provided through ICOTEA E-LEARNING PLATFORM.
E-learning LESSONS with ICOTEA:
- Within 24 hours since enrollment, you will be notified of the registration procedure and access key to access the ICOTEA e-learning platform where you will find all the lectures and exams of your training course.
- To enroll on the platform, you must click on "E-LEARNING": icotea.it- located on the site uni.icotea.it at the top right of the home page. Here you will be asked to insert: username, password and enable your biometric facial recognition.
- Biometric facial recognitionis an automatic system that checks that you are taking classes. To enable it, you will be asked to take a photo of yourself through the webcam on your PC or camera on the device you are connecting from. For the photo we recommend that you frame your face totally, without covering it with hands, hair, headphones or anything else.
- The lectures are consequential. To continue with the training course, the student is required to follow the lectures by demonstrating his presence in front of the screen of their device. In this way they will be able to access the various intermediate and final exams.
- You will have the support of a tutor who will follow you during your training course, responding within 24 hours to any questions or requests, which will be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FINAL EXAMINATION for obtaining the CELI ITALIAN Language Certificate will be held in the classroom at the location of your choice:
- MILAN: Street Mecenate n. 105 floor VI;
- ROME (Trastevere): Street Federico Rosazza n. 26 floor I;
- MODICA: Steert Sorda Sampieri no. 128;
- SASSARI Street Italia n. 7/B 1st floor.
Examination held in the CLASSROOM
Examinations are held in the classroom. The University for Foreigners of Perugia will send an inspector to verify the way the following examinations are conducted:
- Test A – Reading comprehension
- Test B – Writing production
- Oral Exam
Total hours of Examination: 2 hours
After successfully taking the final examinations, the University for Foreigners of Perugia, through Icotea staff, will issue the final certificate following:
- verification of attendance recorded on the access report;
- the course must be complete;
- the examinations must be complete;
- verification of the regularity of payments to ICOTEA courses/services.
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Enrolling in ICOTEA’S training courses, you can obtain a lot of economic benefits and additional services.
The More You Learn, The More You Save: you can receive a discount on your total shopping cart up to 20% if you subscribe by 30 June 2023:
- Buy 2 coursesand get a 10% discount right away
- If you buy 3 courses you’ll get a 20%discount right away
You can also buy courses for different people not only yourself.
+ ECONOMIC BENEFITS
ICOTEA offers to its students a number of benefits that makes the access to training courses much easier to save up on the total shopping cart.
- It is possible to pay on Instalments with no additional cost: on the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
- Promotional code: if you are already an ICOTEA student, enroll for more, by entering the promo code on your cart you will receive an additional 5% of discount. The discount will be applied immediately.
- ICOTEA is accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16. Teachers can therefore enroll in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card, Practice Code ZAIXV.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 35 can take advantage of the 5% discount with the youth card.
- ICOTEA is also accredited by MEPA, the portal of the Public Administration. This tool allows P.A. to purchase quality training courses at an affordable price, ensuring the highest learning standards for employees.
- Therefore, ICOTEA's training courses are exempt from vat, offering to students the opportunity to take advantage of a higher percentage tax deduction.
Through these discounts, ICOTEA offers its trainees the opportunity to obtain an excellent cost-quality ration, ensuring a quality educational experience at a competitive price.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- ICOTEA offers several additional services to its students, including FORMAZIONE24H, which is a national association accredited by the Ministry of Economic Development for the intellectual professions.
- Furthermore, ICOTEA offers STUDENT SERVICES for certification and degree issuance.
- ICOTEA also has an expert in safety and hygiene in the school and public administration sector, TOMMASOBARONE, who has been working in this field for more than 20 years.
- In addition, there is an help desk to assist on your career and an interpreting and translation agency, E-CONVERTER.