Those who have a qualification not less than the high school diploma and have achieved the title of PPSM or PPSO module A.
Those who want to acquire the role of PPSM (Prevention and Protection Service Manager) must take part in the course.
Permanent or fixed-term employee, apprentice, partner, etc. in companies in the Medium-Risk sector.
The aim of this course is to provide the PPSM in charge of the Prevention and Protection Service with the necessary tools to draw up the Risk Assessment Document (DVR), plan suitable prevention interventions for the activities of the respective risk levels.
Conducting Course and Examination in the CLASSROOM
Conducting Lessons in the CLASSROOM:
Lessons can be attended at our locations in:
- MILAN: Via Mecenate n. 105 floor VI;
- ROME (Trastevere): Via Federico Rosazza n. 26 floor I;
- MODICA: Via Sorda Sampieri n. 128;
Conducting Examination in the CLASSROOM:
You will be asked to take the final exam at your chosen location. The possible modes of examination are as follows:
- multiple-choice tests
- practice tests
- case histories
- group work
- listening tests
- written and oral comprehension tests
It will be followed by the oral examination, given by the course instructor, who will ask you questions pertaining the study plan of the course.
After successfully passing the final exams, Icotea staff will issue you with a final certificate. This will be done following verification of the attendance record, past the period of the duration of the course and regularity of payments to ICOTEA training courses/services.
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Enrolling in ICOTEA’S training courses, you can obtain a lot of economic benefits and additional services.
The More You Learn, The More You Save: you can receive a discount on your total shopping cart up to 20% if you subscribe by 30 September 2023:
- Buy 2 coursesand get a 10% discount right away
- If you buy 3 courses you’ll get a 20%discount right away
You can also buy courses for different people not only yourself.
+ ECONOMIC BENEFITS
ICOTEA offers to its students a number of benefits that makes the access to training courses much easier to save up on the total shopping cart.
- It is possible to pay on Instalments with no additional cost: on the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
- Promotional code: if you are already an ICOTEA student, enroll for more, by entering the promo code on your cart you will receive an additional 5% of discount. The discount will be applied immediately.
- ICOTEA is accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16. Teachers can therefore enroll in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card, Practice Code ZAIXV.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 35 can take advantage of the 5% discount with the youth card.
- ICOTEA is also accredited by MEPA, the portal of the Public Administration. This tool allows P.A. to purchase quality training courses at an affordable price, ensuring the highest learning standards for employees.
- Therefore, ICOTEA's training courses are exempt from vat, offering to students the opportunity to take advantage of a higher percentage tax deduction.
Through these discounts, ICOTEA offers its trainees the opportunity to obtain an excellent cost-quality ration, ensuring a quality educational experience at a competitive price.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- ICOTEA offers several additional services to its students, including FORMAZIONE24H, which is a national association accredited by the Ministry of Economic Development for the intellectual professions.
- Furthermore, ICOTEA offers STUDENT SERVICES for certification and degree issuance.
- ICOTEA also has an expert in safety and hygiene in the school and public administration sector, TOMMASOBARONE, who has been working in this field for more than 20 years.
- In addition, there is a help desk to assist on your career and an interpreting and translation agency, E-CONVERTER.