Having not less than the high school diploma and having achieved the modules A and B.
Those who want to acquire the role of PPSM (Prevention and Protection Service Manager) with PS3 specialization must take part in the course.
Workers who intend to hold the role of PPSM in the “Health and Social Care (86.1 – Hospital Services and 87 – Residential Social Care Services)” sectors.
It is mandatory to have attended and successfully passed Module A and Common Module B.
Conducting Course, Lessons and Examination in the CLASSROOM
Conducting Lessons in the CLASSROOM:
- Once you have enrolled in your chosen course, the teacher will send you an email with the access link to the Icotea e-learning platform, where you will be able to follow: live lessons, video lessons or in power point format, thus guaranteeing you a full immersion experience in studying and learning.
- At the end of the lessons, you will agree with your teacher the date to attend the lesson in the classroom and take the final exam.
- The ICOTEA offices (Milan, Rome, Sassari, Modica), where you will attend the lessons and take the final exam, has already been selected by you at the time of enrolment.
Conducting Examination in the CLASSROOM (Milan, Rome, Sassari or Modica):
The possible modes of examination are as follows:
- Multiple-choice tests;
- Practise tests;
- case histories;
- group work;
- Oral exam with the teacher, pertaining the study plan of the course.
ICOTEA headquartes to attend Lessons and Final Exam in the CLASSROOM:
- On the day planned with your teacher to take the lesson and also the final exam, in order to reduce time and costs, at one of ICOTEA headquarter you chose at the time of enrolment: Milan, Rome, Sassari or Modica.
RIssues of the Final Certificate
The final certificate will be issued by the teacher after the verification as follows:
- Positive score on the final exam;
- Attendance record;
- Regularity of payments.
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ENROLL/PAY by 30 September 2023 with ICOTEA you will get EXTRA ECONOMICS BENEFITS:Promo Code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Ask your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotional code. Sign up for other courses or purchase other services, and by entering the promo code you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart total.
- Instalments with no additional cost: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
E.g.: If the One-year post graduate course involves an investment of Euro 649.00. You can pay only 249.00 euro; the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at the end of the course without any additional costs.
- Training Voucher: for certain training courses that fall into one of the following categories: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses it is possible to take advantage of the Training Voucher. It is an economic benefit that ICOTEA makes available to students for partial coverage of the amount of certain training courses.
E.g.: the planned investment for the One year Post-graduate course is 999.00 euro, while thanks to the Voucher the investment is 649.00 euro.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- YOUTH CARD: ICOTEA also has an agreement with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Department of Youth Policy and Universal Service for the YOUTH CARD. The youth card is a virtual card reserved for young people between the ages of 18 and 35 who can apply exclusively through the IO App. The purpose of this virtual card is to take advantage of the 5 percent discount to be used for enrollment fees in the various training courses provided by ICOTEA. The training courses provided by ICOTEA affiliated with YOUTH CARD are: One Year post-graduate courses - Single Courses - Two-Years Postgraduate Courses – Ongoing Training for Professional Orders – Advanced Training Courses – One year Specialization Courses - Language Certifications - IT Certifications - Italian Courses - Other Courses.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
JOIN ICOTEA: THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
If you choose to attend the courses provided by ICOTEA or to buy the additional services offered by FORMAZIONE24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter you can get a discount of up to 50% on the total amount in your cart.
Buy 2 courses/services and get a 10% discount right away
Buy 3 courses/services and get a 20% discount right away
Buy 4 courses/services and get a 30% discount right away
Buy 5 courses/services and get a 40% discount right away
If you buy 6 courses/services or more, you’ll get a 50% discount right away
You can also buy courses or services for more than one person and take advantage of the promotion.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
ICOTEA provide different ADDITIONAL SERVICE to our students:
- FORMAZONE24H a national association accredited by MISE for intellectual professions;
- STUDENT SERVICES certification and degree issuance;
- TOMMASO BARONE an expert in Safety and Hygiene in the School and Public Administration sector since 1998;
- HELP DESK for professional growth;
- E-CONVERTER Interpreting and Translating agency;