Ministerial accreditations at the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Work and Social Policies recognize that ICOTEA is a qualified Ministerial Training Institute in the field of Training and thus is qualified to realize training activities recognized as suitable by Public Institutions.
ICOTEA has obtained the ISO 9001:2015 certification from the RINA group in the field of organization and delivery of professional training courses, one-year post-graduate courses and online training courses for public bodies and companies; consultancy services in the field of environment, quality and safety for public bodies and companies and conciliation services.
MEPA. Icotea is an authorized body by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by the Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA platform is the electronic marketplace of the Public Administration that serves to digitally match them with private service providers.
Having not less than the high school diploma and having achieved the modules A and B.
Those who want to acquire the role of PPSM (Prevention and Protection Service Manager) with PS4 specialization must take part in the course.
Workers who intend to hold the role of PPSM in the “Manufacturing activities (19 - Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products and 20 - Manufacture of chemicals)”
Economic Advantages: The more you learn, the more you save
Enroll/Purchase by the 31 May 2022 for more Economic Benefits
- Instalment without additional costs: once the enrolment down payment is paid, the remaining amount can be divided into instalments at no additional cost
- g the investment or service of the course is 649,00 euros, pay now 249,00 euros and the remaining amount at the end of the course or service delivery without additional costs.
- Teacher Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to the Ministry of Education under directive 170/16 practice code ZAIXV. Teachers will be able to enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher’s Card,
- Vat exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the Ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. For this reason, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Our students can deduct for tax purposes a higher percentage than other Institutes/Bodies.
- Promotional Code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E- Converter? Send your request to email@example.com to receive your promotional code. Sign up for other courses or purchase other services, by entering the promo code, you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart total.
Choosing Icotea training and additional services from our partners Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone and E-Converter you can receive a discount on the total price of your cart up to 50%.
- Purchase 2 courses and it will be immediately available 10% of discount.
- Purchase 3 courses and it will be immediately available 20% of discount.
- Purchase 4 courses and it will be immediately available 30% of discount.
- Purchase 5 courses and it will be immediately available 40% of discount.
- Purchase 6 courses and more and it will be immediately available 50% of discount.
It is possible to purchase courses and services for different people.