The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Access certifications Single subjects Science in Finance (SECS-P/03) 150 hours - 6 ECTS
High-school diploma or degree.
Recipients Single subjects Science in Finance (SECS-P/03) 150 hours - 6 ECTS
• Integration of the Study Plan: Attending this single course gives you 6 ECTS credits in the (SECS-P/03). This course is for graduates who need to follow these courses and pass the exams of those subjects that were not included in their degree study plan so that they can be admitted to master's degree programmes, postgraduate specialty schools or public competitions;
• Work Exemption: possibility to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education, in accordance with the current legislation.
Occupational opportunities Science in Finance (SECS-P/03) 150 hours - 6 ECTS
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
Study Plan Single subjects Science in Finance (SECS-P/03) 150 hours - 6 ECTS
Public sector economics, constitutional economics, public sector functions, the consolidated account of the Public Administration, revenues' classification, taxes' classification, ordinary and extraordinary taxation, taxation principles, taxation unity, value-added tax, financial revenues and pension funds' taxation, property tax, indirect taxation, international taxation's principles, local taxes, taxes' effects, public spending classification, public spending and transfers.
Single subjects 1: THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
ENROLL/PAY by 31 May 2022 and you will get extra economic benefits:
- Training Voucher: for the present course you can benefit from the Training Voucher. This is an economic facilitation that ICOTEA offers to students to partially cover the cost of some training courses.
- E.g.: the estimated cost of the course is € 999.00, but thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 649.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 689.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 499.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 399.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 249.00.
- Instalments with no additional costs: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at no additional cost.
- E.g.: if the investment of the course or services is € 649.00, you can pay only € 249.00 and the remaining amount, without additional costs, at the end of the course or service delivery.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
- Promotional code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Send your request to email@example.com to receive your promotional code. If you enrol in other courses or purchase other services, you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount by entering the promotional code. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart.
By choosing Icotea training and/or additional services from our partners Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone and E-Converter you can receive a discount on the total price of your cart of up to 50%.
- Buy 2 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 10%.
- Buy 3 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 20%.
- Buy 4 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 30%.
- Buy 5 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 40%.
- Buy 6 or more courses/services and get an immediate discount of 50%.
You can buy courses or services for different people.