Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Recipients Single subjects Social Pedagogy And Inclusive Teaching (M-PED/03) 150 Hours - 6 ECTS
The Social Pedagogy and Teaching of Inclusion course (M-Ped / 03) issues 6 credits and is aimed at teachers, educators, trainers of all levels and degrees who intend to develop and deepen knowledge already acquired in the pedagogical, sociological and methodological fields to be used. in educational, social and cultural institutions.
The aim of the course is to introduce students to new educational models and teaching strategies, taking into account the different implications of social phenomena in school contexts. The introduction of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) and the birth of new learning environments make knowledge of the different social and psychological dynamics that produce inclusion in a school context increasingly necessary.
Occupational opportunities Social Pedagogy And Inclusive Teaching (M-PED/03) 150 Hours - 6 ECTS
Study Plan Single subjects Social Pedagogy And Inclusive Teaching (M-PED/03) 150 Hours - 6 ECTS
The Theories of Learning
ICT - Information and Communication Technologies
Visual Didactic Methodologies
Digital educational content
The planning of the educational intervention
The integrated Gordon method
ICT and the transformation of learning environments
Single subjects 1: THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
ENROLL/PAY by 31 May 2022 and you will get extra economic benefits:
- Training Voucher: for the present course you can benefit from the Training Voucher. This is an economic facilitation that ICOTEA offers to students to partially cover the cost of some training courses.
- E.g.: the estimated cost of the course is € 999.00, but thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 649.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 689.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 499.00.
- Or the estimated cost of the course is € 399.00, while thanks to the Voucher the cost is € 249.00.
- Instalments with no additional costs: Once the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalments at no additional cost.
- E.g.: if the investment of the course or services is € 649.00, you can pay only € 249.00 and the remaining amount, without additional costs, at the end of the course or service delivery.
- Teacher's Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16 Practice Code ZAIXV. Teachers can therefore enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. Therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Therefore, our students can deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Bodies.
- Promotional code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E-Converter? Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotional code. If you enrol in other courses or purchase other services, you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount by entering the promotional code. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart.
By choosing Icotea training and/or additional services from our partners Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone and E-Converter you can receive a discount on the total price of your cart of up to 50%.
- Buy 2 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 10%.
- Buy 3 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 20%.
- Buy 4 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 30%.
- Buy 5 courses/services and get an immediate discount of 40%.
- Buy 6 or more courses/services and get an immediate discount of 50%.
You can buy courses or services for different people.