Ministerial accreditations at the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Work and Social Policies recognize that ICOTEA is a qualified Ministerial Training Institute in the field of Training and thus is qualified to realize training activities recognized as suitable by Public Institutions.
ICOTEA has obtained the ISO 9001:2015 certification from the RINA group in the field of organization and delivery of professional training courses, one-year post-graduate courses and online training courses for public bodies and companies; consultancy services in the field of environment, quality and safety for public bodies and companies and conciliation services.
MEPA. Icotea is an authorized body by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by the Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA platform is the electronic marketplace of the Public Administration that serves to digitally match them with private service providers.
- It is possible to have a certification of the training course and the exams taken, valid and recognized for: public competitions, updating of school rankings, updating of professionals, public and private employees, members of Orders/Bar/ Institutions. The final certificate will be issued according to the regular timing.
- You can obtain the recognition of exemption from work by the Public and Private Administration, with PERMITS for the right to study of 150 hours per year, within the limits provided by law.
The number of points for the school rankings and any updating depends on the ministerial table in force at the time when you self-declare the qualifications held for the Italian Education Accessing System:
- 3rd range of exhausted classifications;
- 2nd and 3rd range of Insitute rankings;
- Mobility and Transfer;
- Vacancy rankings.
- Specific Learning Disorders: general characteristics and typology/ Mental Retardation: characteristics of the disorder, M-PSI/01, 6 ECTS, 150 Hours
- SLD and Related Social and Emotional Problems; Law 08/10/2010 n. 170, IUS/09, 6 ECTS, 150 Hours
- Family and SLD – the connections of the Disorders/ Practice exercise: SLD clinical report and exercises, MED/39, 5 ECTS, 125 Hours
- Example of reading and writing tests; diagnostic tools; an example of writing a personalized educational plan, M-PED/03, 5 ECTS, 125 Hours
- Developmental dyslexia: characteristics of the disorder and functioning of dyslexic subject/ the etiological factors of dyslexia/the diagnosis of dyslexia: criteria and diagnostic tools/ the neuropsychological rehabilitation of dyslexia/ the specific components of the writing process, M-PED/01, 10 ECTS, 250 Hours
- Developmental dysorthography: characteristics of the disorder - criteria and diagnostic tools, M-PED/03, 10 ECTS, 250 Hours
- Dysgraphia: characteristics of the disorder - criteria and diagnostic tools, M-PED/03, M-PSI/01, M-PSI-04, 6 ECTS, 150 Hours
- Dyspraxia: characteristics of the disorder - criteria and diagnostic tools, M-PED/04, M-PSI/01, M-PSI-04, 6 ECTS, 150 Hours
- Dyscalculia: characteristics of the disorder - criteria and diagnostic tools, M-PED/04, M-PSI/01, M-PSI-04, 6 ECTS, 150 Hours
- Final Examination or Final Examination + Internship/ Stage / Direct Experience
Total: 60 ECTS, 1500 Hours
Economic Advantages: The more you learn, the more you save
Enroll/Purchase by the 31 May 2022 for more Economic Benefits
- Training Voucher: for this course, students benefit from the Training Voucher. This is an economic facility that ICOTEA makes available to students for partial coverage of the amount of some training courses.
- g.: the planned investment for the course is 999.00 euros while benefiting from the Voucher the investment is 649.00 euros
- Or the planned investment for the course is 689.00 euros while benefiting from the Voucher investment is 499.00 euros.
- Or the planned investment for the course is 399.00 euros while benefiting from the Voucher investment is 249 euros.
- Instalment without additional costs: once the enrolment down payment is paid, the remaining amount can be divided into instalments at no additional cost
- g the investment or service of the course is 649,00 euros, pay now 249,00 euros and the remaining amount at the end of the course or service delivery without additional costs.
- Teacher Card: ICOTEA is a ministerial training institute accredited to the Ministry of Education under directive 170/16 practice code ZAIXV. Teachers will be able to enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher’s Card,
- Vat exempt: Icotea, as a University Institute, has the Ateco code 85.42, assigned by the C.C.I.A.A. For this reason, the training courses provided by Icotea are exempt from VAT. Our students can deduct for tax purposes a higher percentage than other Institutes/Bodies.
- Promotional Code: Are you already an ICOTEA student or have you used one of the services of Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone or E- Converter? Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotional code. Sign up for other courses or purchase other services, by entering the promo code, you will immediately receive an additional 5% discount. The discount will be applied immediately to your cart total.
Choosing Icotea training and additional services from our partners Formazione24H, Tommaso Barone and E-Converter you can receive a discount on the total price of your cart up to 50%.
- Purchase 2 courses and it will be immediately available 10% of discount.
- Purchase 3 courses and it will be immediately available 20% of discount.
- Purchase 4 courses and it will be immediately available 30% of discount.
- Purchase 5 courses and it will be immediately available 40% of discount.
- Purchase 6 courses and more and it will be immediately available 50% of discount.
It is possible to purchase courses and services for different people.