ACCREDITATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- MINISTERIAL ACCREDITATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS obtained from the MIUR, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy authorize ICOTEA, as a Ministerial Qualified Training Institute, to carry out training activities recognized as suitable by Public Institutions.
- the CERTIFICATES ISSUED are valid in Italy and abroad, for freelancing, public competitions, career advancement, professional training credits and school rankings.
- ICOTEA is authorized for the CONTINUING TRAINING OF FREE PROFESSIONALS: Physicians; Nurses; Health Professions; Lawyers; Social Workers; Notaries; Accountants; Accounting Experts; Engineers; Surveyors; Surveyors; Architects; Geologists; Agronomists and Food Technologists. CMEs or CFPs will be validated upon completion of these training courses.
- ICOTEA is a CERTIFYING INSTITUTION for LANGUAGES thanks to authorization from Gatehouse for English, TELC for German, Herzen State Pedagogical University of St. Petersburg for Russian, and finally the University of Foreigners of Perugia for Italian.
- MEPA: ICOTEA is an Institution enabled by the MEF and Consip for the provision of training to Public Administration employees.
- ICOTEA has been awarded ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION by the RINA group to provide courses IAF:37/34/35.
ICOTEA provides SERVICES to its students: FORMAZONE24H a national association accredited by MISE for intellectual professions; STUDENT SERVICES certification and degree issuance; TOMMASO BARONE an expert in Safety and Hygiene in the School and Public Administration sector since 1998; HELP DESK for professional growth and E-CONVERTER Interpreting and Translating agency.
Titles required to access the course
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any field
Target of the course
This Two-Year Postgraduate Course is aimed at those who graduated in Foreign Languages or Language Mediation and wish to receive a higher education in the translation field, as well as to acquire an advanced knowledge of Italian and of their target language. Plus, the course is aimed at professionals who want to improve their skills.
Points gained through the Two-Year Postgraduate Course in Literary and Legal Translation, Translation of Official Documents and Translation for Publishing Houses
The final certificates comply with legal requirements and are also valid in all the examination categories for the update of public school rankings.
- The number of points gained for school rankings and possible updates depends on the ministerial rules in force when the qualifications are declared. The ministerial rules apply to: the third section of closed rankings; the second and third section of the rankings for substitute teachers; Mobility and Transfer rankings; rankings for tenured teachers about to lose their job.
- 120 University Credits for school subjects identified through the following codes: M-PED/03 - M-PSI/04 - M-DEA/01 - M-PED/04. The examinations required by ICOTEA are prepared by E-Campus and then validated by issuing a final certificate. This means the Two-Year Postgraduate Courses comply with legal regulations and teachers can use them to participate in a Public Competitive Examination or during the update of school rankings
ECONOMICS ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Enrolling in ICOTEA’S training courses, you can obtain a lot of economic benefits and additional services.
The More You Learn, The More You Save: you can receive a discount on your total shopping cart up to 20% if you subscribe by 30 September 2023:
- Buy 2 coursesand get a 10% discount right away
- If you buy 3 courses you’ll get a 20%discount right away
You can also buy courses for different people not only yourself.
+ ECONOMIC BENEFITS
ICOTEA offers to its students a number of benefits that makes the access to training courses much easier to save up on the total shopping cart.
- It is possible to pay on Instalments with no additional cost: on the enrolment/deposit fee has been paid, the remaining amount can be paid in instalment according to your needs at no additional cost.
- Promotional code: if you are already an ICOTEA student, enroll for more, by entering the promo code on your cart you will receive an additional 5% of discount. The discount will be applied immediately.
- ICOTEA is accredited to MIUR according to the Directive 170/16. Teachers can therefore enroll in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card, Practice Code ZAIXV.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 35 can take advantage of the 5% discount with the youth card.
- ICOTEA is also accredited by MEPA, the portal of the Public Administration. This tool allows P.A. to purchase quality training courses at an affordable price, ensuring the highest learning standards for employees.
- Therefore, ICOTEA's training courses are exempt from vat, offering to students the opportunity to take advantage of a higher percentage tax deduction.
Through these discounts, ICOTEA offers its trainees the opportunity to obtain an excellent cost-quality ration, ensuring a quality educational experience at a competitive price.
+ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- ICOTEA offers several additional services to its students, including FORMAZIONE24H, which is a national association accredited by the Ministry of Economic Development for the intellectual professions.
- Furthermore, ICOTEA offers STUDENT SERVICES for certification and degree issuance.
- ICOTEA also has an expert in safety and hygiene in the school and public administration sector, TOMMASOBARONE, who has been working in this field for more than 20 years.
- In addition, there is an help desk to assist on your career and an interpreting and translation agency, E-CONVERTER.